13

i sat there staring at my phone "its been 2 hours..." i mumbled to myself, curling into a blanket "did i say something wrong? did he decide he was uncomfortable with me? did he die?" i kept fretting tapping my feet onto the cushion-y surface. i let out a sad sigh, hauling myself up  from my position on my bed, stumbling slightly while making my way to the door. i stared at my phone before walking out the door, leaving it resting on my bed. i slowly walked towards the kitchen dragging  my feet, i stood still for a few seconds wondering what i should do instead of mopping around, opening the freezer i noticed some ice ream sitting at the bottom, taking it out and grabbing a large spoon.

i ended up sitting on the couch, swaddled in a large blanket. i stared intensely at the food, a random comedy playing in the background "God i'm acting like we broke up." i shouted at myself putting the half finished ice cream to the side. standing up, i threw the blanket off me, and turned the TV off. i stormed over to the freezer and i placed the ice cream back before slamming the door closed. "we aren't together! And even if we were he doesn't need to text me every five minutes, he's an idol, he probably has better things to be doing." i stated to myself, strutting back into my room, grabbing a jacket and glancing at my phone before slapping myself "i need to get my mind off him, staring at that damn phone isn't going to help anyone." i said before walking out my room, and subsequently my dorm.

i came back to my dorm after about an hour of running, completely out of breath heading straight to the tap to get myself some water, chugging a whole cup "oh my god... i'm never doing that again..." i sighed "i might as well check my messages." i said while walking to my room.

Kookie: (Y/N)!!!

Kookie: (Y/N)!!!

Kookie: Please don't ignore me~

Kookie: i'm sorry for not texting you~

Kookie: did i offend you?

Kookie: i'm sorry~

20 other unread messages 

Me: Ahhhhh i'm sorry for not responding!!! i was out on a run!!!

"i probably upset him by not responding, god i'm such an idiot."

Kookie: (Y/N)!!!

Kookie: I missed you~

Kookie: I'm sorry for not responding! Namjoon hyung called me and we ended up having extra practice:(

Me: No~ its my fault, i should've taken my phone out with me, you dint need to text me all the time, i'm not that important

Kookie: don't say that! your important to me!

I smiled, the bad thoughts leaving my mind

Me: Your too sweet

Kookie: Only for you, its getting late and don't you have classes tomorrow

Me: How do you know my timetable? huh stalker?

Kookie: i'm offended.

Kookie: and we've talked for a few weeks duh

Me: alright i guess i should be going to bed, but don't think i'm going to stop talking to you

Kookie: i wouldn't dream of it

I turned off my phone, my smile faltering a bit, he seemed to avoid the conversation we had been having prior. I sighed, plugging my phone into charge before grabbing a plushie that was on the end of my bed and snuggling up into my blankets, putting my head onto the pillow and trying to fall asleep...

Hey guys, sorry for not writing for ages i lost the inspiration to do so, i kinda fell out of love with k-pop for a bit, i'm finally back into it though, I've been mainly into Stray kids and Ateez, but i'm trying to worm my way back into BTS. I've also been on my ig some more, its @/maedayzzz but I've been mainly posting acnh. I will post some updates on there if anyone wants it though.

 You're probably not interested in that though, i'll try and update some more. Sorry for not updating!