Eight• Initiation night

It's been just under a week since finding out about my dad and things haven't been easy

Everything feels like a dream,
Or should I say nightmare

And no matter how hard I try,
I can't wake up.

Sometimes I'll have days where I don't even get out of bed to eat,and Tim has to bring my food up to me because I forget I need to eat.

My phone has been in the same position for the past 5days and the only reason I pick it up is to tell Bella I can't hang out.

I miss her,
But I love her too much to bring her into this mess.

I don't know,
Everything just feels sort of,
Numb.

I haven't cried since my little break down when Tim broke the news,I mean,I feel sad but my eyes are too stubborn to release any tears.

So I've come to the conclusion that I can't waste any more time sulking,

If I'm going be Opium's leader,there's no time for grief.

Am I going to be Opium's leader?
I haven't even decided and the ball is tonight.

With the tiniest bit of hope left I slide out of bed and tip toe downstairs.

Before I can reach the bottom step,I notice a trail of red rose petals leading to the lounge,

I inhale the scent feeling it circulate around my lungs and out,

With one more breath of the fragranced air,I follow the petals through the high arched hallways and into the room.

Opening the heavy mahogany door,There I see a stunning gown hung up on the wall with a dainty rose tied around the neck.

The white fabric flows onto the floor like a waterfall as the delicate trimmings surround the trail.

It lightly shines in the dim golden glow of the lights and I can see that the fabric is silk.

Tied to the Rose is a note that reads,

A beautiful dress for a beautiful lady,
Yours truthfully,
                              Rowan xx

I mentally smile as I read his name,I really hope this dress fits me,I won't have time to go out and get one.

My mood instantly boosted,I practically gallop towards the stairs when I see Scott beaming and also galloping,but down the stairs.

He stops on the second to bottom step and strikes a pose as if he's some showman.

"What do ya think?,"he smiles eagerly.