Chapter Nine 🍆

{Author's POV}

   Jimin has tons of fun helping Jin in the kitchen. He also learned so much about cooking, it was like Jin was a master!

   He watches as Jin puts on a RN uniform, his wings on full display. "So remember what I told you, don't put the pot in the microwave because it'll explode. Serve yourselves onto the ceramic plates and then heat it up in the microwave." He says.

   Jimin nods. "I thought you had healing powers? Why are you training to be a nurse?" He asks.

   "I want to learn how to help people without using my powers. I don't want others to depend on me to heal them whenever they need me to, I want them to come to me because they know I know what I'm doing." He smiles and pats Jimin's head. "Alright my little mochi, I'll be back at around 11 tomorrow because I'm also a teacher at the church for the little ones."

   It makes sense that he would be at church. He's an angel after all. Jimin wondered if he ever talked to god before. Then he wondered if he was a fallen angel, something he'd have to ask the others later.

   Walking out the dorm, Jin says, "Behave guys, listen to Namjoon."

   "Sure thing, mom." Jungkook says while watching the tv.

   Jin simply rolls his eyes and leaves, the door shutting behind him. Namjoon then looks towards Jimin's room. Being the demon he is, his horns begin to peak past his brown locks. It was time to show Jimin what happens to those who don't stay in line.

   Jimin was silently reading, he was no longer in his uniform and decided on wearing nothing but an oversized white tee, no pants, just his undies. He was biting his thumbnail, a habit he had when he was concentrated on something.

   He looks from the book when he hears a knock on his door. "Oh, Namjoon-hyung, come in." He closes the book and sits up, pulling down the tee over his knees.

   Namjoon eyes his lower half, but refocuses his attention on Jimin's face. "Jimin I wanted to talk to you about something." He says.

   "Oh right, I forgot." Jimin giggles. "Please sit down." He pats the spot next to him on the bed.

   Oh, if only he knew what was in store for him.

   Namjoon does as told and sits next to Jimin. His leg brushing against Jimin's bare thigh. Keeping his cool, however, he clears his throat to speak. "How was training today?"

   "Well, the General simply introduced herself and tasked me with a few things. She said we begin the actual training on Monday." Jimin says, playing with the hem of his shirt.

   "I see." He looks at Jimin's lips that were still a bit swollen. "So How was it?"

   Jimin looks at Namjoon. "How was what?"

   Namjoon grabs his chin and rubs his thumb over Jimin's soft, agitated lips. "The kiss between you and Tae?" He smirks when he sees Jimin's eyes widen. "The others don't know. Tae doesn't know either, but I figured it out as soon as you came home." He explains. "You see Jimin, you cant hide anything from me. I'll know right away whether you're keeping a secret from me." His lips graze Jimin's. "I'm the boss around here and when I say no one gets to touch you, it is to be obeyed."

   Why was he telling him that? Taehyung was the one who should be getting scolded, not him! Jimin wanted to protest, show him that he wasn't some pet to be owned, and he did.

   "Yah! Taehyungie wanted a kiss, I didn't want to do anything!" He pushes Namjoon away. "You're not the boss of me!"

   RIP Jimin, lmao.