-10-

ahh, damn i gotta go the shop. i'm hi key nervous cause last time i left the house i saw jimin. I had known about Jimin for like 3 years before i got the confidents to message him and i actually did and now we practically talk all the time. #sorrynotsorry

Anyway, i obviously have a crush on him lol, hes the meaning of an angel. But i ain't no hoe and i won't get in between jimin's relationship with dat thot and him so i guess we will jus be friends. But i like it when he calls me compliments me.

I made my way out the house, i was wearing a yellow jumper with a black pinafore thing over it. When i got to the local shop i walked to the sanitary item isle feelin a lil embarrased. Meh o well.

I grabbed like 3 packets and put em in my basket then went to the food section. I was doin jus fine until i got a the shop bell went off, signalling someone just came in. i looked to the door and then had around 50 heart attacks. Fucking Jimin Park just entered and i'm internally screeching.

He walked to the isle i was in and i jus stood frozen starin at him.

OOPS I LOOK LIKE AN ACTUAL PERV

OH SHIT HE JUS LOOKED AT ME

"Sup" i said waving enthusiastically.

AHH DAMN WHO THE FUQ SAYS SUP I HATE MY SELF SNSKSJD.

he gave me a questionable stare before pullin off a full ass smile.

"Hello" he said still doin a cute smile.

"Why are u so red" he asked lookin a lil mischeivious.

"Bish i jus ran the fuq here" i said without thinking. It was a shit lie aswell. i never run.

"Are you sure about that?" he said doing the voice to match the meme.

"HAHAHAH U R SO FUNNY" i shouted, gaining some weird looks from locals.

"what can i say" he said flippin his weeve.

"Why do i never see u in school?" he asked, looking at me curiously.

"cause i'm to busy to go to school." i said makin up the first like that came to mind.

"What do u do thats so busy?" he questioned again.

UGH WOT IS WITH ALL THE QUESTIONS.

so of course my dumb fuqing self thought it would be a sick plan to bust some moves.

i don't know wot state of mind i was in but i jus started flossing while singing

"I BE FLOSSINNNGGG. I BEE FLOSSSINGGGG." i finished my sick moves with a dab and jimin gaped a me, prob cause me moves were sickkkk.ngl.

"Well i gotta zayn, cya bish." i said throwin my items on to the shelf and legging it out.

On my way back i put my earphones in and listened to an hour loop of this:

a bOp