-50-

Jimin's pov

So i was jus chillin in my room, obviously thinking about Sage, i wanted to give her time but i also missed her and wanted to apoligize for being a dic, i can see why she was mad. I was acting like a fuq boi.

someone entered my room and i high key wanted it to be Sage. ugh. It was sammy. I didn't mind too much, i mean, i liked sammy. she was so nice and unlike other girls i don't think she jus wanted dic. But i still wished it was Sage.

"Hey chim." She said smiling with her overly glossed lips. Ugh, sage's lips were so pillow like but not sticky and horrible. Her lips owned the most perfect smile. Now im day dreaming about her lips.

"Hey chim" She said again. now backhugging me to get my attention. ugh can she not get in my personal space. it's only cute when sage does that.

"hi.." i said bluntly.

"bae, whats wrong."she said, but i couldn't help but notice the excited look in her eyes as she took my hand. ew.

i sighed before talking, i gotta tell someone right?

"Me and sage got in a fight, i miss her." i said feeling my heart get heavier and i mentioned the fight.

"Jimin i didn't want to have to tell you this but, Sage was really mean to me that day i saw her. She's not who you think, i think you need to move on. Maybe the right person for you it right infront of you." ew. please dont tell me she was thirsty. also i already know Sage is rood af, thats just another thing i love about her.

"Jimin, i can help you take you mind off her" she said and with that, she pushed her lips on to mine. this didn't feel right at all.

WTF IS SHE MOANING AT, I'M NOT EVEN KISSING HER BACK. EW.

"J'jimin."