Chapter 2

Kandy's POV

RING! RING! I groan at my phone ring uncontrollable that it was becoming so annoying. i had my face in the pillow reaching for my phone to answer it.

 'Hello."I answered tiredly.

"Hello Miss Taylor this is Mrs.Miller I'm calling you to tell you that your interview is still for ten and its 9:15am."

"OMG thank you I"M on my way." I rushed out the bed dropping on the floor in the process, hhow could I have over slept i mentally slapped myself for not going to bed on time as always. 

I ran to the bathroom, quickly showering and changing into a fitted black dress with high heels. Leaving my room i kissed my mother on the cheek and before leaving in her car while my own was at the shop. Five minutes later i pulled up to this two story cream and yellow building that was so big that i cant believe someone owning this was so impossible.

Stepping one foot out the car i headed inside when i noticed the the secretary sitting down i smiled and walked up to her.

"Good morning I'm Kandy Taylor for an interview?" I said as if I didnt know.

"Well right this way Miss Taylor you look lovely."

"Thank you." I blushed

I followed her in foot behind foot nervously as she knocked on the door waiting to hear come in.

"Come in," I heard this deep voice which made me shiver the secretary smiled as me and open the door wide enough to let me in but what I didnt expect was the man that made me have to go look for a job because my mother is stressing for debt. 

"Kandy it's so nice to see Jack's daughter but dang I didn't know were fine to." He smirked

I looked at him he was hot, he was every girls dream, dark hair, blue eyes, the total hollywood babe but the devil on the inside is what makes people scared of him. I sat in front of him waiting for him to talk, he look like he thinking bout something I looked around the office admiring all the painting on the wall when i looked back at him, he was eyeing me up and down making me feel uncomfortable about the whole coming here dressed like this thing.

"So you want to work for me as my maid?"

"Yes sir I want to pay off some of my father's debt by working as your maid that's why i came here for an interview."

"OK since your so determine to help pay off your father's debt you start tomorrow at 8am."

"Hey thats not fair in the news paper it says 9." I yelled.

"Its either you want the job or you dont sweetness,"He licked his lips.

"fine i'll be there for eight." i grumbled