Chapter 1: Already in Paradise

Warm and soft lips press against my forehead. "We need to head to the airport" David whispers softly with his lips still pressed to my forehead. I slowly open my eyes. I can barely see his face in the darkness. It's still light enough for me to be able to make out a smile on his face though. "We'll miss our flight if I let you sleep in" He murmurs to me. I groan and turn so I'm not facing him anymore. "I'll just pick you up. Our luggage is already in the car." He mumbles. I know that he will. I'm fully capable of getting up on my own, but I just don't want to walk. "Alright" I hear him whisper before he picks me up bridal style. I wrap my arms around his neck and burrow into his sweatshirt. He carries me out to his Tesla and sets me in the front seat. Once he sets me down I scrunch up into a ball and finally speak.

"Babe, did you grab my phone?" I ask, my voice deep and raspy.

"I'll go get it" He replies.

"And a sweatshirt?" I ask.

"Yes"

"And a blanket?"

"Yes" He chuckles. "Is that all?" He asks.

I sigh. "Yeah" He closes the door and I wait for him to come back. He gets in driver's side and hands me just what I asked for. A soft blanket, my phone, and his signature hoodie, which is his new merch. "Thanks Davie" I say snuggling into the blanket.

"No problem Y/n/n" He starts the car and begins the drive to LAX.

"Natalie is going to take the Tesla back home later" David informs me.

"Okey dokey" I reply. I'm pretty awake now, so I sit up and slip the sweatshirt on.

"Awake now?" He asks.

"I couldn't fall back asleep" I reply.

"You can sleep on the plane" He smiles.

"How long's the flight again?" I ask.

"Six hours" He answers.

"Oh, fun" I say sarcastically.

David chuckles. "Yeah, but at least we can record. And we're in first class" He smiles.

"Yeah," I sigh. "That's a plus" I grin.

"Speaking of recording," He says grabbing his camera. "Why not get some extra footage?" He beams before placing his camera on the dashboard and starting to record. "Do you wanna listen to music?" He asks me.

"As long as I get to pick" I smile.

He sighs dramatically. "Fine"

"Hey, we listen to the same songs" I grin as I started to flip through my playlist.

"Sure we do" He says raising an eyebrow.

"Yes we do" I say as I started to play Secrets by OneRepublic.

"Okay, maybe we do" He gives in.

We both laugh and begin to sing along. We listen to music the whole way to the airport. Songs including: Fireflies by Owl City, Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance, Sugar We're Goin Down by Fall Out Boy, Tear in My Heart by Twenty One Pilots (Forgive my emo ass), Africa by Toto, Save That Shit by Lil Peep, Want You by Rynx, Let Go by BANNERS, Zombie by Bad Wolves, Uh Huh by Julia Michaels, Sober Up by AJR, and Look After You by The Fray (A.K.A our special song). Plus, a lot more.

We finally arrive at the airport as the sun begins to rise very slightly. We get all of our luggage out of the car and David texts Natalie where the Tesla was parked so she can come and pick it up when she wakes up. We walk inside the airport.

~Time Skip to on the Plane~

~Brought to You By: Me Never Being to an Airport in My Life~

We sit down in our seats. I feel my phone vibrate, so I take it out of my pocket to check to see what it is. It's just a Instagram notification. I swipe it away and turn to David who is staring at me with his pilot glasses on and holding his camera.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I whisper-yell. "You brought those damn things?!" He laughs and nods. "You're such a child" I say shaking my head.

"And you still love me" He grind.

"That I do Dobrik" I sigh. "That I do" I say quieter.

The plane took off. David and I film, talk, listen to even more music, take pictures, and flip through our phones. I fall asleep on David's shoulder, and he rests his head on top of mine where he falls asleep just the same. David wakes me up when we're thirty minutes from landing. He pulls out his camera and presses record.

"So we're about thirty minutes to landing, and we're both extremely tired" He chuckles.

"I've been tired since you woke me up" I laugh. "I was never not tired" We both laugh and David stopps recording.

"This is why I love you" David smiles.

"Just because of that?" I question.

"No, there's countless reasons." He smiles.

"Right back at ya" I reply.

He tilts my head up with his finger and places his lips on mine creating a slow and passionate kiss. There isn't many people in the first class area, or anyone near where we're sitting, so we don't feel awkward. Even if there was, we wouldn't feel very awkward. We never have. We end the kiss. I lean my forehead on his and we smile at each other. David grabbs my hand and holds it in his.

"I love you" He whispers.

"I love you too" I respond.

With one more quick kiss, I roll my head to his shoulder. He stops filming and puts his camera away. He kisses my forehead and we sit in silence for a few moments. David grabs his phone and goes to Instagram. He holds it up and turns the camera to face us. I turn my head and kiss his cheek as he smiles and takes a picture. He lowers his phone and we both look at the picture he took.

"Think it's good?" He asks.

I nodd in response. And with that, he posts it on Instagram with the caption, "If this plane crashes I want the last face I see to be yours❤" I give him a 'that's so cute' look and he kisses my cheek.

"And that's just one way to show you that I love you" He whispers.

"Two can play at that game" I grab my phone and flip through my recent photos. I chose a picture that I took when we first got on the plane. David had his pilot glasses on and we were both making funny faces. I posted the photo on Instagram with the caption, "I don't need a plane ticket to get to paradise because I'm already there❤" He give me the same look I did him and I kiss his cheek like he did mine.

"And that's just one way to show you that I love you" I whisper, mimicking him.

With a little more recording and talking, the plane lands.

~A/N~

And here we are! The first chapter of the sequel to Just One Kiss is now here! Hopefully you like it as much as you did Just One Kiss! And I hope you'll stick around! Anyways,

XOXO,

~Emma Maddy~

Word Count: 1224