Anti-venom!male reader x RWBY [oneshot]

A/n: this was requested by EricWerthner , I won't tell you Wich girls ur gonna be paired with but they're the villains

So let's get going!

LEGEND:

' ' = dialogue

" " = Anti venom's dialogue

* * = Actions

/ / = Thoughts

(Y/n)'s p.o.v.

'ahhhh , what a great night' I said holding a bag of stolen lien while walking around forest after escaping the police 'now let's take this money ho-*CRASH!*' a big explosion erupted not too far away from me 'well, that doesn't happen often' heading towards the place I've seen the explosion I started noiticing the burned trees meaning I'm close 'it's a meteorite...' with curiosity I left the bag next to a burned tree and stepped closer examining the meteorite up close 'hmp nothing unus- !?' something white suddenly attached to my face after jumping from behind the meteorite 'get this shit off me!!! AAAAHHHH!!!' struggling to get that thing off of me it somehow absorbed into my body 'fuck it's probably a parasite like from a movie...' then I felt a strong headache "PARASITE?!" An angry demon like voice yelled inside my head 'what the fuck are you then?!' I asked sitting next to the meteorite "I'm anti-venom from the race of klyntar and you're my host now so I can live" *raising an eyebrow with curiosity* 'alright?... But what will I get in return since I'm your host?' I asked somehow annoyed "many powerful and deathly abilities but in order to keep myself alive I need to eat human flesh" my eyes widened slightly ' isn't animal meat enough?' anti-venom scoffed " animal meat is nothing compared to the delicious human meat plus I would have to feed off of your organs too " cursing under my breath I stood up 'alright then, i think it's ti- *growling*' spinning behind me there stood an alpha beowolf with it's pack 'oh no, not now *reaches for gun* ?! Fuck! I've must've dropped it at the bank!' backing away I heard anti-v say "how about you let me, handle this?" 'I would die anyway, do as you please' after finishing my sentance a white muscles started to wrap around my body like some armor making me taller and more muscular than before with white skin and a black face with red eyes plus a wide mouth with rows of sharp teeth 'woah, is this really me?' with amazement I looked at my white claws "no... This is us' smiling widely I let anti-venom lunge at the Grimm's slaughtering them all 'well *transforms back* that was fast' "and that wasn't everything we can do, there's still many things for us to Learn" anti-venom said making me grin slightly '*picks up the bag of money* 'hey anti-v you hungry?' "why of course" and with that both of us went to vale...

[5 months later]

Cinder's p.o.v.

'cinder, *shows emblem* we were send by mistress to sent you to this location' a hooded figure said to me with menacing eyes and deep voice, giving me a piece of paper with the location '*squinting eyes slightly suspicious* but what would mistress-' turning around to ask he was already gone 'hmm, emerald!' shouting out for her she appeared immediately at the door 'y-yes cinder?' I checked the paper one last time 'i want you to accompany me to this alley to guard if anyone is coming' emerald nodded as I gave her the paper...

[Later in the valley...]

(Y/n)'s & anti-venom's p.o.v.

It's a beautiful night out there as I'm waiting on top of a building for cinder to come 'well well well, looks like she took the bait' we said seeing the raven haired beauty enter the valley leaving that grass haired girl on the street

'mistress? Ar-' we jumped down cracking the ground under us as cinder looks at us 'who are y-!! (y/n)?' I sighed and gave her a hug 'hey fire queen , it's been a long time hasn't it?' she kissed me as I returned it "ugh disgusting humans... *muttering*" yeah that's anti-v since I found him we became a perfect partners in crime , learning new abilities, destroying atlas equipment shipping... Just beautiful and cinder, well I wasn't really in good terms with her the night after a fight we had so I went to a bank and, well here we are now after 5 months reunited and happy 'i missed you so much... Where have you been?' she asked hugging me 'well mostly killing, training and talking with anti-v , nothing important now gtg bye!' before I took another step away a wall of fire blocked my way "hmph fire nor sounds can demage us!" /Yeah but magic can\ 'now , where do you think you're going? You'll tell me everything, and I mean E V E R I T H I N G !!'