0.4

YO YOOOOOO!

I MADE IT!

anyways. i haven't been active that much and I really want to keep my head to this book and finish it so I can start a new one. anyways, bless y'alls souls..whoever is still reading this lol.-ya girl laurie :) (btw, one, this is a shortish chapter, more like a filler and 2, Neely if you're reading this, this chapter is dedicated to you :))

"Personally, I was never the cool kid. I was always sort of a book worm."

-Zac Efron-

January 27, 2019 7:18 a.m - Melody's House

     Today is going to be interesting. It was currently 7:18 in the morning. It was Friday, a week after the whole coffee place incident. I reluctantly went to get ready for school. I did my hair in a half up half down pig-tail hairstyle. I soon picked out a casual jean jacket to go along with my striped shirt with a skirt to complete the outfit. My mom was already at work. What a surprise. I ignored my thoughts and went for my book bag and coat. I slipped on my sneakers, and listened to music on the way there. 

January 27, 2019 8:23 am, Hallways 

     Walking through the hallways of a high school where NOBODY notices you, is easy. Anyone could care less about who I am and that was that. I am pretty fortunate to not be noticed because I don't have to deal with anyone stepping all over me, ya know. Maybe people wanted attention, and for people to notice them, but not me. And thank the heavens for making me that way.As I proceeded to my lonely locker, I opened the lock with my locker combination and grabbed the books that were necessary for class. I grabbed my booked bag and put it in my locker, then closing it and then rewinding the combination to keep my locker locked.A piece of my hair was dangling in front of my face so I placed it behind my ear and went to class unnoticed.

12:07 pm Hallways 

     During the day I have been in and out classes, in and out bathrooms, and shoved inside a book. Of course one of my favorite things to do. Walking to lunch I feel weird. I had this weird feeling like school was all year round, and like summer is not a thing. But no. It's all the same.I grabbed My book, which was all I brought with me to lunch, and made my ways towards the rowdiest place in school. Oh no. It looks like there are no empty tables. O lord. Please O lord, hear my prayer and give me a spare empty table. Pleaseee...No hope. So I just bought an apple, and grabbed a sketch book. I was feeling artistically creative today. I tried to find a place where I can eat and be at peace, alone. And so I got to thinking. Aha! Light bulb! The garden.

As I made my way towards the garden on the roof, (comment if this reminds you of high school musical. and ..ur welcome) and I noticed the door was slightly open. "Oh no." I thought. I approached the door, not wanting to see who was on the other side but was welcomed by a blonde, sweet looking girl. My senses made me feel more relieved. She wasn't looking my way, more like looking at the landscape and admiring how beautiful life is, which instantly reminded me of myself when I was younger. I loved to admire plants and animals. Nature in general. Snapping out of my daze, I noticed the girl looking at me, confused.

"Did you lose your way around school?" she questioned.

I'm guessing I'm not visible at all.

"Nope. I just wanted to come up here for a breather, and also all the seats in lunch were taken, and I am not taking my chances of sitting next to the dumpster." I replied

She just laughed and patted the seat next to her, motioning for me to sit next to her. I made my way next to her and took in the beauty of the earth, if you really put your mind to it.

"The name's Neely. " she said, starting a conversation.

'Melody." I responded with a shake of a hand.

If I said we didn't hit it off well, I would be lying. Soon we sat there and talked about our boring yet interesting lives, although mine is for the most part boring. She told me things I figured she wouldn't tell other people, which caught me by surprise. The best thing about the whole lunch was she, specifically, is a person you can let your feelings out too, and they wouldn't be disturbed at all. She knew just the right time to reply and just the right response to make you feel better, in any situation. It's almost like a seat belt.

We clicked in a snap of a finger.

ANOTHER AUTHOR'S NOTE:

free shavcadoo :) bye