The Kidnapper

~

Oh my God what if he kidnapping me.

I'm too young to die.

I look around as the water crashes against the boat.

I look at him as he looks off into the distance. "Don't be scared" He says. He must have seen the look on my face because it was safe to say I was terrified. "Who are you" I quietly ask. "I'm Jackson, whats your name?" He asks as he looks down to look at me. 

"What are you doing" I ask as I completely ignore his question. "I'm taking you to my favorite spot here. It's a little island over there." He says as he points off to the distance to a small island. "Why?" I asked curious to why he is bringing me there. Why cant he just leave me on the beach or something why is he bringing me here? "You'll see why soon" He says as we get closer to the small island.

Oh my God this is it this is how I'm going to die I cant believe it I'm getting kidnapped and brought to a small island to die, just great. 

All of a sudden I felt a shard pain in my side. I winch as I touch my side. "Hey! Are you okay?!" He asks panicked. I put on a smile and say "Ya I'm fine." He looks at me and then sighs. He stops the engine and I look around to realize we are at the island. "Where does it hurt?" He says walking over to me. "What? It doesn't hurt?" I try to calmly say. "You sound like your trying to convince yourself that more then me." He says as he kneels beside me. He instantly lifted the side of my shirt up a little but enough to see a huge bruise. I was so started by his sudden movements that I didn't even realized that I flinched until I looked up at him to see him looking at me confused and startled. "You know I'm not going to hurt you right?" 

"yeah" I say softly. He looks at the ground and then stands up and walked to the back of the boat. Did I upset him? I didn't mean to startle him. 

He comes back with an ice pack in his hand. he slowly approached my side as he places the ice pack gently on my bruise. I bite my lip trying not to show that it was hurting. But I felt like he could see right through me. "I know it hurts but you need to put ice on it, do you remember how you got the bruise?" he asked softly. I try to think as my head was pounding. Then suddenly it hits me. It was him. The same guy who pushed me off the boat. The same guy who did all of this to me. 

"Um it must have been when I fell in the water" I say hesitantly.