First Day of Teaching- Chapter 1

AN: So i don't really know how like the teaching credentials work so I'm just gonna make stuff up.

---------------------------------------------------------

10 year later...

Jungkook is now 23

He had a lot of trouble going on with life after his beloved grandmothers death. He managed to get through high school and even graduate college.

He still suffers through anxiety and depression after years of therapy and taking medication. Although it has gotten better over the years.

While in high school, many of his older cousins had kids and jungkook found himself growing fond of them and loved taking care of them.

He realized he had a love for kids and they brought him happiness so he knew that he wanted to be a teacher of some sort.

After he graduated he decided on being a kindergarden teacher and that's how he ended up at a small kindergarten school for his first day of teaching.

~

I was extremely nervous and i felt my anxiety begin to come in. It's my first day teaching, of course I'd be nervous

I watched from the window of this really cute and spacious classroom. I am starting to grow more anxious as i go back and fourth from the clock to the window waiting for a parent to drive up to drop off their child.

After what felt like hours of waiting I finally saw someone pull up in the parking lot.

I went over to my desk and sat down. I decided to watch from my seat and I instantly knew it was the right decision as I felt like I was going to faint from what i was witnessing.

I saw a beautiful man get out from the driver's seat and go over to the passenger's side to bring out his equally beautiful daughter.

I couldn't keep my eyes off them.

They got closer to the classroom door and i was in a daze until i saw that he was looking straight at me. I quickly looked away and felt my cheeks heat up and my heartbeat growing stronger.

The man walked through the door with his daughter.

Wow he's hot as fuck- wait this is unprofessional, i can't say these things about a parent.

I sigh at my own thought.

I watched as he walked up to my desk with an awkward smile.

"Hello! I'm Mr.Jeon, i will be your daughter's teacher."

wow i actually didn't stutter, good job kook

"Uh Hello, I'm Kim Taehyung. This is my daughter Arya"

I crouched down to his adorable daughter.

"Hello Arya, you look like a very smart girl, how old are you?"

"I'm 5 year's old!" She exclaimed, holding up 5 fingers.

"Wow 5 year's old! You're such a big girl!"

She was incredibly cute and i instantly wished i had i daughter of my own.

I got up to continue to speak with the beautiful man infront of me

"Well you're daughter is in safe hands, i am excited to be teaching her all year."

"I'm excited too" He said

I looked at him in confusion and was about to question his statement until he quickly spoke again, i would assume to change the subject.

"Oh um, I'm gonna be late for work so I'll go"

He looked down to his daughter with slightly teary eyes.

"I'm going to miss you ary, be a good girl for Mr.Jeon okay?"

"Of course daddy! I'm always a good girl!"

Taehyung chuckled and hugged his little girl.

wow this is so cute, can i have them both?

"Well I'll be off, Goodbye Mr.Jeon"
He looked to his daughter

"Bye baby, don't miss me too much"

He walked out and i was quite sad to see him leave but i realized there is a cute little girl staring up at me.

"Do you like daddy?" She said.

I widened my eyes. Could she tell? Was i really THAT obvious

"N-no, why would you think that?"

Curse my stutters.

"You're not a very good liar Mr.Jeon"

Wow she is really smart, she is definitely already my favorite.

"Um, how about you go sit while we wait for the other students hm?"

"Okay!" She said in the happiest voice.

i love her so much

I chuckle and go back to my desk as i watch many parents come in to drop their kids off.

Soon enough, all the kids were settled into their tiny desks.

"Okay kids, My name is Mr.Jeon and i will be your teacher!"

"Hello Mr.Jeon" The kids said in unison.

~

It was finally end of class. Although i love the kids, i just feel really tired.

All the kids had been picked up except for one.

"Arya, when is your daddy coming?", I said.

"I dunno", Arya said.

"Daddy's here!", she said as she got up excitedly.

I looked outside and saw him walking up about to come in.

"I'm so sorry, there was traffic", Taehyung said.

"That's alright! I'm okay looking out for Arya, she is a lovely girl!", I said.

"Daddy look!", she said as she showed him a drawing she had made with me.

There were three people on it, i had asked her who the third person was and she said, "It's you Mr.Jeon! Bunny!"

I smiled at what she had told me earlier.

"Baby who's this?", taehyung asked.

"That's Mr.Jeon! I named him bunny!"

Taehyung was surprised and asked, "Why did you draw Mr.Jeon sweetheart?"

"Because he is handsome and likes daddy", she said.

He looked up at me and i quickly said, "N-no it isn't t-true i would never like you- I MEAN i would but- Agh". I'm so stupid.

Taehyung chuckled and i looked at him confused and asked "What?", "Nothing, you're just really cute", he said with a smile.

I blushed. I barely met you, yet you make me feel this way.

"U-um, w-well arya was very good today!", I said hoping to change the embarrassing subject.

He chuckled again, looked at Arya and said, "Really? Of course my little girl would behave well." With a proud smile on his face.

"Well, we'll get going now!", Taehyung said.

"Bye Bye, Bunny!", Arya said and i smiled at the nickname.

"Bye Ary!", I said.

Now to go home sleep so i can see them again tomorrow.

With that i went home and slept with a smile on my face as i thought back to the interaction i had with Taehyung and Arya.