chapter 2: why me?

how do i even begin to talk about him? words dont do justice, trust me. he's more than just smart, more than just handsome, more than just anything, and that he, was mine. i hadn't imagined a day where i didn't think of him.god, i was in love with him. 

i still wonder,what was that thing he saw in me, was it because i always stayed quiet and that he liked girls who have that quality or because he just wanted to feel what's it like to be in a relationship?. these questions now arised in my head now, but never before. i knew he loved me,  as much as i did, and that i meant so much to him. yes,  it sounds ironic, but thats the truth. 

i asked this question of 'why me?' to him several times and the only reply i got was..'why not?'. and from that time time onwards, i never bothered to ask him ever again. Stephen was a perfect guy for me. he knew all my secrets and my flaws,and i knew his. 

the only words he used to whisper to me whenever i was sad was" i'll always be there for you".... and then i felt calmer as he wrapped his arms around me.

there's this song that is very close to my heart and , i'll never get tired of listening. this song is very old and short but carries so much of feelings for that someone who means everything for you...

                                                      More than words

saying i love you, is not the words i want to hear from you

It's not that I want you 

Not to say, but if you only knew 

How easy it would be to show me how you feel 

More than words is all you have to do to make it real 

Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me 

'Cause I'd already know 

What would you do if my heart was torn in two 

More than words to show you feel 

That your love for me is real 

What would you say if I took those words away 

Then you couldn't make things new 

Just by saying I love you 

--------------------------------X--------------------X--------------------------------