CHAPTER : 1

Dancing was like breathing to Amberose it was her sweet haven. Nothing made her as happy as dancing did. After practicing for straight one hour her feet pained, her body was sweaty, her mind wanted her to stop but her heart, her heart was another story all together.

"Amber, Amber!? Amber!"  came a voice which echoed throughout the empty practice room breaking her trance. She could recognise this voice from anywhere and even if she didn't then the said person would make sure she did.
She instantly stopped dancing giving her body a much needed rest and turned towards her best friend Macy only to see her red face from what felt like anger and exhaustion.

"I've been calling for you from a long time. You literally go to another world while dancing. " Macy said while huffing and puffing as if she just ran a marathon.

" You are so out of shape Mace. Look at you,  you are tired by just walking from your class to come here." Amberose said taking a small gulp of water.

"Not everyone can be as fit as the dancing queen herself. And for your kind information I ran to come to see you.  To make sure that my best friend is still alive or not. I've been calling you for the past 10 minutes. " Macy retaliated.

Amberose gave her a sheepish smile while muttering a small sorry and then asked "Why are you so angry, anyways? "

"Oh god! Don't even ask. " Macy said taking a deep breath and then started her banter.
"I was peacefully walking in the corridor to come here but then this douchebag came from nowhere and freaking ran over me. Like literally he pushed me which caused me to fall down. And the nerve of this guy he started laughing like a constipated hyena along with his friend.  Like seriously who the hell does he think he is? I just wanted to roast him and then feed him to dogs. "
She stopped to take another long breath and was about to ramble again when her friend stopped her.

"Relax Mace you are making a big deal out of it. I'm sure he must have apologised. And to be honest if he was the one who had fallen down then you would have laughed at him too."

"Yeah whatever. " Macy said while huffing .

"Come on let's head home and get you some ice cream to cool down that hot head of yours." Amberose said grinning and headed towards the parking lot.

It has always been like this ever since they became friends. Macy got worked up on little things and Rose had to calm down the raging puppy.

The two girls sat in Macy's car and headed towards their apartment which was not that far from the college.

Both of them shared this apartment . It has only been one week since they started their college.

"How was your day? Other than that disastrous experience. " Amber said mocking her friend and breaking the silence in the car.

"It was fine. How about yours?"

"It was okay.  I did not have a lot of classes so I was practicing some dance routines."

Opting for this college had not been a reckless decision for her. She always loved dancing and it was more than just a hobby for her so to get a good scholarship on the basis of her skills in such a good college was like a dream come true for her and Macy attending the same college was more than just a coincidence.

"When do you have your work today?" Macy asked while getting out of the car and heading towards the lobby.

" Around 4, I'll go by myself but could you please pick me up?" Amber asked .

"Of course,  as it is I need to get a job too. "

It was true Macy did need a job as a college student she understood.