CHAPTER : 2

It was such a beautiful day with a moderate temperature and the birds were chirping.
And here Amberose and Macy were stuck in a class. Sad college life.

Giving each other a bored expression. They communicated through their eyes expressing their desire to run away from here.

And as if god heard their prayers,  the bell rang signaling the end of the torture for now. Students sighed in relief as they noted their assignment and ran out of the class.

Macy was dragging Amberose through the halls so they could leave this place when suddenly they halted their steps as someone blocked there way.

Macy was all geared up to shout at the person but all she did was scowl at the creepily smiling creature.

" Seriously!? You again? "

"Hey to you too, chi." Ethan said still blocking their way.

"Chi!? That's not my name."

"Yeah chi, short for chihuahua. But what is your name?"

"Why would I tell you that? "Macy exasperated.

Ethan's face quirked up by seeing the way she was glaring at him which made her more irritated.

Deciding to take matters in her hand before her beloved friend went out of control Amberose intervened between them.

"Hey, you see we are really busy right now and are starving too. So if you'll excuse us."

Ethan looked at her as if he did not notice her standing there. But before he could say something she started dragging Macy towards there freedom.

Ethan could have followed them if not for the brown eyed monkey aka his friend Aaron who has stopped him.

"Hey man! I'm starving can
we get something to eat from the cafeteria. "

Ethan glared at him for intruding him.

Ignoring his glares Aaron dragged him towards the cafeteria.

To stop the raging puppy from going ballistic Amber decided to feed her some sweet stuff and drove them to a near by bakery.

"I don't understand what his problem is. He always acts in such a weird way that it infuriates me." Macy huffed angrily while munching on a muffin.

"Calm down Mace he just asked for your name. And I guess it's fair enough seeing you always tend to cross paths with him." Amberose snickered which earned her a stinky eye and a walrus like sound which was apparently supposed to be a groan. This disturbed the other customers present who glared at the duo.

Amber gave them a sheepish smile and then looked at her friend as if to say I'm going to kill you . But all Macy did was squeak a quick sorry in response.

Dropping the subject they started discussing about college work and assignments while devouring some pastries.

***********************

It had been a hectic day at college so to release some of her stress Amberose decided to dance while she waited for Macy's last class to end.

And like always she did not pay attention to her surroundings thus being unaware of the eyes that was watching her dance with awe.

Amberose opened her eyes and saw a guy through the mirror which almost led her to scream.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you. It's just I came here to practice and saw you .You were awesome out there.  By the way I'm Aaron. " The guy said as he walked towards her extending his hand nervously.