Chapter 13: Damage Control: Project Manaña (Part 1)

*You and the band are at the record label, standing in front of the Director of A&R Department. She swivels around in her office chair and slams down the newspaper with anger.*

Director: WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF NICCALS?!!

Murdoc: Well I didn't think... 

Director: That's right you didn't think. The sales of your merchandise and album have severely dropped. I guess our deal is over and you forfeit the money for your next tour. * She was about to tear the contract*

You: WAIT

*The Director pauses and look at you.*

Director: There is nothing you can do, my mind is made up.

You:Just wait, I think I have an idea that can solve all of this.

Director:And what is this 13 million dollar idea?

You: Launch a new artist and a new Gorillaz music video.

Director: Do you know how much money both of those things cost?

You:Not in the slightest but you said that if you signed me you would get 30% of my record sales.

Director: I don't see how I get my money back.

You: People would anticipate that I get angry and made sappy emotional music about how my boyfriend is a no good loser. Give the 13 year old girls what they want.

Director: we don't know if you would sell any records.

You: of course I would people know my face now.

Director: Fine but no to the music video.

You: come on  the music videos  for Dirty Harry and Feel Good Inc. They are the best, one thing you can count on that the fans will love the next.

Director: Hmm fine fine. But what song will you choose for the music video?

*You look at the band*

You: this one is on you guys I already did the heavy lifting.

*2D and the band think*

2D: I think El Manaña would be a good one.

Murdoc: November Has Come

You: Naw I think we need something somewhat lighter.

Director: Good I have someone that is dying to work with Murdoc.

Murdoc: Well of course. I'm the infamous Murdoc Niccals.

*Director presses a button on her desk on the door to her office opens Little Jimmy Manson walks into the room*

Jimmy: why hello Gorillaz

-Cut scene. Sucks to end at a cliff hanger but I really want this to be a kick ass arc. either this will be 3 or 4 part arc. Idk but hope you enjoyed this.-