one

Edwin was walking into Domi and Sierras apartment with Jacqueline in his arms, she rested her head on her dads chest.

"Is she asleep?" Dom mouthed to him.

It was like Jacq sensed it because it was then she plopped her head back up supporting herself, "I'm up mommy, it's still light outside I can't go to sleep."

Edwin attempted to put her down, but she held onto him tighter, "Daddy no, don't leave."

He sighed, "I'm not leaving baby." He kissed the top of her head, he wasn't planning to anytime soon, but he knew the time was coming soon enough where he was going to have to go back to LA, "I hate leaving you guys so much. I really do."

Domi got up from the floor as she waited for her face to bake she sat next to him wiping her daughters tears, "Daddy's not leaving hun."

"He will though." She mumbled, Domis eyes traveled to Edwins they both knew she was right.

"Let me and mom talk hun. Go see what Aunty Sierra and Zion are doing." Edwin told his daughter sending her off to their best friends.

"Uh, prolly kissing? Their always kissing." She answered before running off to actually check.

Edwin turned his attention back to Domi grabbing her hand laying back on the couch she already knew what he was planning on saying to her, "I have school..."

"It's killing me to be away from you girls. And it's obviously killing Jacq too." Edwin let out his side, it was like him and Zion had the same problems in their relationship.

"I know." She looked down then back up at her boyfriend tears forming into her eyes, "It's killing me too."

"So then why make it harder babe? We need to get a place in Los Angeles."

It seemed dumb that they haven't already, but she had goals in life and she never expected to hold them off because of a boy. But the older Jacq was getting she was understanding it was something she was gonna have to do.

"I know." She admitted. "But it's scary to think about quitting school."

"Baby you don't gotta quit." He laughed. "Lis Angeles has schools you know."

"Yeah, but who's gonna watch Jacq? Me and Sierra set our schedules to where I can watch the kids while she's at school and vice versa."

"Well it's time to start convincing your friend to pack her bags too. I'm tired of living like we're separated parents. I want us to have a house."

One of the reasons Domi stood for so long was because in the beginning Sierra was a single parent, and not ready to be in the same city as Zion so she stood to help her best friend and then she got so used to the idea of Edwin flying back and forth that moving didn't even feel like a necessity until now.

"I better be able to decorate."

He smiled knowing that meant she was willing to move. He brought her into a kiss, "I love you."