You Have To Be Joking

A/N: Ok so, on the cast it says that Shailene Woddley plays Elise but I'm changing it up. Leighton Meester is now playing Elise. She's an actress and a singer. She's in Gossip Girl and a couple movies and she has a few songs out :) I really love her. Also, thank you all for 1,000 votes on this book!!! It means a lot!!! 

AND OH MY LAWD WHO SAW CALUM'S DICK CUZ I DID AND LIKE WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

Ok, now on to the story...

=UNEDITED=

Polyvore outfit on external link.

Elise's POV

When I woke up today I decided that I'd dress nice for my parents. They were still upset and the whole grounding situation was still in place from yesterday when they gave it to me. So I got up,  put on a gray dress that went down to mid-thigh, white stockings under it, and a pair of combat boots. I then put on some light make-up and then grabbed my school bag and walked downstairs. 

As of right now, I'm eating breakfast with my brother next to me. I have to drive him to school today. 

"So, what exactly did they say when they grounded you?" He asked, refering to my parents giving me my punishment. 

"None of your buissness now hurry up and finsih because I can't be late," I told him.

"Yeah, whatever," he replies while putting his plate in the sink and then grabbing his bag. 

We walk to the front door and scream goodbye to our paretns who are getting dressed upstairs.

                                                                                        ***

I walk through the halls and reach my locker in the corner. I see Demetri leaning against his locker again, reading a book. 

As I was lying down in bed last night, I thought about what I would say and do.

Would I bring up his Dyslexia and ADHD or would I just leave the topic alone?

That's when an idea came to my mind.

Luke knows that I know about Demetri. So, it would make him even more angry to know that I'm still 'with him'. Luke thinks that we're together when really we're not. But sometimes it's good to not know the truth. In my case at least. But when Luke see's that we're still together it's going to crush him, drive him insane. And I'll win this game.

I walk to my locker and while I open it, I  talk.

"Hey," I start.

"Hi."

"Look, can we please just forget about yesterday? I don't like it when you're mad at me," I tell him.

He sighs and then says, "Yeah. I don't like it either."

I smile, closing my locker when I have my books, and say, "If it makes you feel any better, my parents grounded me and now I have to drive my brother to and from school, drive my sister from school, and i have to do a bunch of chores now."

"Yeah, I dont know why, but that does make me feel better," he laughed.

We started walking to class and then I also said, "Oh yeah, my parents also signed me up for home coming committee."

"Ew why?"

"Good question," I laughed and so did Demetrius when we walked into the Math room and sat down in our seats. 

Once we sat down we talked about small stuff. 

When Demetri was talking about what's for today's lunch, I looked over at Luke's desk. 

He looked furious.

I just smirked and then put my attention back on Demetri.

                                                                                ***

"There will be a home-coming committee meeting today after school until four as well. Have a good day," I groan as I hear Mrs. Tates over the loud speaker. 

I'm in my last period, Psychology, with thirty seconds left of class. 

I hear the bell ring and get up and walk out with Jocelyn.

We go our seperate ways and then I see Demetri at our lockers.

"Hey," he greets me. 

"What's up?" I ask, opening my locker and putting my books away. I'm happy that I don't have any homework today. 

"Just getting ready to leave. But you, you have to go to home coming committee," he laughed.

"Please don't remind me," I sighed, closing my locker and leaning against it.

"Well, you better get over to the cafeteria. I'll text you," he smiled and then walked away. 

I turn the corner and walk down the halls until I find the cafeteria. 

There's more people than I thought there'd be.  

I put my bag down where all of the other bags are, right next to the door, and find the teacher in charge. She's a teacher that I don't have. A teacher I wish I had. She's a math teacher.

"Hi. You must be Elise. Correct?"

"Yeah, hi. It's nice to meet you Ms. Lambert." 

"Nice to meet you too darling. Now, we have groups and each group has a teacher to help them with things. You're in group D. Right over there in the right corner of the cafe," she told me.

"Ok, thank you," I say and then walk over to group D.

When I get there I see the two people I hate the most right now.

Hannah Sherk and Luke Hemmings.

You have to be joking...

A/N: I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry that this is so short and crappy :( truth is, i had a bit of writer's block but then i just got ideas. i don't know when i'm gonna be able to update next because i have school in less than a wekk and i still haven't gone back to school shopping and i still haven't finished math and haven't started my summer reading yet. ha i've got my priorities straight. Anywaaaaaaaaay, everyone go follow, fivemarinara. she's my editor and bff. i'll dedicate the chaoter to her too :) now, i must sleep cuz it's late and im tired. 

Goal: 

votes~85 (just because i got soooooo many votes on the last chapter)

comments~50