Chapter 4 - HYDRA

Waking up, my body was aching like hell. The only thing that wasn't was my left arm. Lifting it up, it was metal! It had a red star where my shoulder was supposed to be. I tried to scream and shout but my vocal chords were uncapable of doing so. I was in a small white room and there was a metal door stood right in front of me, rocking the table I was laying down on, it eventually crashed sideways onto the floor. 

Hearing the crash of metal on the floor, I heard a voice call "Hello? Is someone there?"

 It was a man. Eventually snapping out of my restraints, I walked up to the window that separated the two rooms. 

"Have I seen you before?" He asked me. He had a metal arm with the red star similar to mine. Pointing to my shoulder, he realised that his right arm and called out in shock.

Punching the pane of glass, I climbed through the hole. 

"What are you wearing?" He asked in disgust. 

I was wearing a black tank top and a pair of purple shorts. "Why do you not talk?" He asked. I tapped my throat, and shaking my head no. "So you can't talk." He said in realisation. I nodded. He was wearing a black tank top, to match mine and grey joggers.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Shouted a small and skinny man. 

"We need to get these two wiped and into cryo!" He shouted to a much larger man who grabbed us and walked us to a larger room with two cryo chambers. 

"Dr. Zola, these two need wiping and freezing." The big man explained. 

"Set them up and give them a gum shield each." He commanded. 

How can such a small man boss such a big man around. The pain was sharp and hurt a bit, the man I talked to earlier screamed so loud it made me want to cover my ears. But I couldn't, they'd strapped my arms and legs down.