Chapter 2 - 👀 Who are you 👀

WITH AIRIE

"Ghal sav hak?" I hear a girl around my age says

"KK, I don't think she understands you." I hear a boy also near my age say.

They must have seen me looking confused, "Sorry for being rude, I was asking who you were. It was rude for me to expect you to speak Frölak."  The girl says.

"I'm KK." She says, her eyes are small and fidgety. Like she is gonna snap in a second.

"Sammy!" The boy says

Another boy walks over, "Hengry, with a g"

"A-Airie." I say taking a small breath.

" I say taking a small breath

"I'm telling her the truth!" Sammy says defensively

"I never said you weren't. Just stay more calm." He says walking over to me, "Get up."

I take his hand, "Thanks."

Sammy looks jealous

"Don't mind him, he is just." Hengry laughs a little, "Kinda into me"

I look at him with a Lenny face, "Y'All gay?"

"Me and Sammy are. KK doesn't care."

"I'm Pansexual, oof." I said

"Nice." Sammy says.

KK walks over to me,

"Woah! KK, I know you, but she is NOT food." Hengry runs over, putting his hand in her shoulder to pull her back.

"F-Food?" I question, fear and panic in my voice.

"Long story..." Sammy says softly, with a small sigh.

"Well... can you help me get home?"

"Sure. But first, we have to go through all The Realms." KK says.

"And how many are there?"

"Including this one, 5. .46 is The War Realm. .47 is the Leaf Realm. .48 is this realm, insanity land. And .49 is the puppet world. And your world, .50, is The over world. I actually am from there, but some crap happened with my mom and brother and I ended up here when I was 8." KK explains.

"Lets get started on getting you home." Hengry says, dropping his lollipop. Sammy goes up behind him, wraps his arms around Hengry's shoulder and Mouths, 'Mine' to me. I mouth, 'Ok' while smiling.

Then we start our way out of the woods.