The Fight👅💦

You Were a part of 4k1k(will call ot 5k1k 😂) you brother is Andre, so you have always been friends with the gang. You and Jabez were friends with benefits a year back no one new you didnt want to be just friend with benefits so you told him you guys should stop you and him never really talk about that though. Jabez cheated on too of his girlfriends with you lucy and bella.

You Made it big in the world of rap you performed at award shows and coachella and places Like that. Which means that people hate on you one girl in your school brit more like bitch always had to say something about you mostly because she was bellas bestfriend but was just jealous.

You woke up to the sound of the guys screaming andre and the guys went out last night and they all decided to stay at yout guys house your parent werent ever home so they didnt care.You took a shower and got dressed,

You took a shower and got dressed,

Onas you

Andre was really protective over you but and he didnt really like when ever guy was all over you but he sucked it up.

You here don aka jiggy
"Damn bro look at Y/n"
"Damnnnnnn y/n" tommy said
Andre was mad and everyone new you guys all laughed at that.

You feel a sharp pain in your back end and next thing you know it was jabez😒. You and Jabez are all flirtatious but never really got into anything beside friends with benefits you never really could see jabez liking you so u saw nothing of it. Andre starts yelling at jabez. Don and Tommy and you started to head out the the car you had a range rover so there was room for all of you.

Andre drove tommy was shot gun and it was you don and jabez in the back. We arrived at school.

Jabez POV:

As soon as we walked into school and I z into school Kyle(y/n ex) "shitttt yn you be lookin fine as hell" my gang and his hated each other "yo watch ur mouth" andre said tommy gave him a dirty look and we walked away. We treat yn like shes a sister and I kinda have mixed feelings for her... . Soon as the bell rang we went to lunch 5k1k all sat at the same table.

Yn POV:
I was at my locker getting my water bottle when jabez came up to me we made small chit chat I gave my phone to jay to hold well I got some stuff outta my locker.
"Why is brandon texting you?!?" Jabez said he sounded real mad it made me nervous "wym" he gave me my phone

brandon

tell yo guy watch they back
read

You showed jabez he just laughed and you guys headed to lunch. Im pretty confident I have a good body have a big back end and medium melons and a pretty face and long hair. We sat down and my friend desiree

 We sat down and my friend desiree

    Had just came to the table. I havent told her about this morning because she would go crazy bur i decided i was going to."wass up guys" she said "heyy" we all said i texted her to meet in the hall halr way through lunch.

ok yall so next chapter going to have the smut what else should i do??