Vlog

Im backkk hoeesssss bitches be crazy im done with school and ugly ass bitches but thats another story 💀

Y/N pOV
   Jabez needed footage for his vlog so you guys decided to do a car ride/mukbang. Jabez was doing his intro lookin all cute an shiii you were just staring "And this is my gffff"jabez said staring at you but you were to busy staring at him in the view finder to say anything "babe?" He said "ooh shit sorry hey guyys" I said be all stupid he laughed. You put on the aux and put on bleed it by blueface and pretended to dance. "EVERY WHERE I GO PEOPLE NOTICE" both of you said and laughed at each other you were both pretty popular you were rapper you performed at places like coachella and Award shows and jabez is jabez 😂. You guys pulled up to chick-fil-a (ik i spelt it wrong dont feel like looking it up) and your song was playing (so random ass song) yall sat down and ordered your food "he flirting with you" jabez said "babe its he was taking or order calm down" you said laughing "bet" he said you got your food and sat down "that girl keeps staring at jabez" you said and pointed the camrea at her and zoomed in on her "BABE" jabez whisper shouted andshe looked away. You died laughing,after that you guys left Jabez did his outro and he sleepover because you guys had a half day the next day.

Part 2 i dont think so this was 😷 but gimme ideas