Chapter 26.

Jihoon had made quite a fuss in the dorms. After all, all his efforts have been for nothing. It has been a few days since Jihoon discovered step 10 on the list... the list that made him go through a lot, the list that made him step out of his comfort zone. The list... only to discover that step 10 wants him to be true to himself.

He still doesn't get why he didn't read the whole list in beforehand. It doesn't matter anymore, he already did everything that list asked him to do, or... how he interpreted it. It did bring him his first actual kiss, or well... that was more Soonyoungs doing. Looking back, he was just stupid himself. He was the one who dived in directly.

The list helped him a lot too. He remembers the talk he had with Soonyoung on the roof and the enjoyable time he had with Wonwoo. Jihoon discovered he liked gaming and that he wasn't all that terrible at cooking. He discovered the couple that was dating in secret, he felt envious.

Jihoon had been sulking for days now in his room, he had made such a fool out of himself, so he tends to stay here a bit longer until everything just faded away and nobody knows why Jihoon was so angry again. Ofcourse Jeonghan knew, Seungcheol did too and even Soonyoung... although he promised not to tell. Remember the tea that Jeonghan had spilled? Jeonghan had told Soonyoung everything about the list and Jihoons attempts to win Soonyoungs heart.

Soonyoung was happy, he always was... but even happier once he knew that someone worked so hard to get noticed by him. If only he could tell the younger that he knew.
A week has passed by now and Soonyoung thought it was enough. He would talk to the younger, he would tell him how he feels... if only he knew a way how to. Soonyoung ran to Jeonghans room but he wasn't there. It seems that his hyung was out today with Jisoo, he just simply forgot. Soonyoungs mind was filled with something else, something so small as people going out for a day just simply went passed him. If only he could get that list from the younger... Oh wait!

Soonyoung ran to Jihoons room... even if he forgets everything, he would never forget where Jihoons whereabouts were. Jihoon would be in his studio. Time to investigate. Jihoon always had a clean room, Soonyoung was the exact opposite. Soonyoung was very happy with Hansol as his roommate, he never complained one single time about his mess. Even more so, Hansol would make the mess even bigger sometimes. Soonyoung had stepped into the shared bedroom of Mingyu and Jihoon, luckily Mingyu was gone too, otherwise he would have to made up an excuse to be here. Now... which one was Jihoons bed again?

After roughly ten minutes, Soonyoung found Jihoons bed. Soonyoung is very slow in things sometimes, especially when he isn't thinking clearly. ''Now, where can we find that list of yours Hoonie.'' Soonyoung chuckled. It was cute, a list to swoon him... even if he clearly remembers the question on how Soonyoung would swoon someone. It just didn't click, that shortly after... rumors started to form about chocolates that Seungkwan got and the flowers on the kitchen table. Soonyoungs cheeks flushed a bit. Those were all for me, he thinks.
Soonyoung eventually found the list in 6 pieces underneath the youngers pillow, he decides to bring it with him to his own bedroom and make it whole again... so he can read it properly. Chan saw Soonyoung sneaking from the little producer's bedroom and decides to follow him. Only when they both arrived at Soonyoungs bedroom door, the maknae of the group made sure he was heard.

''BOO!'' he said. Soonyoung jumped a bit, mission to sneak failed but hey, it doesn't matter that much to him. ''Oh, hey Channie. What are you doing here?'' he smiled at the youngest member of the group. ''I saw you coming from Jihoon hyung and Mingyu hyungs room, what were you doing there?'' Chan chuckled. He was the youngest of the group, but certainly not the dumbest. He knew the older had a thing for Jihoon as long as he can remember, and he could just guess why Jihoon was so angry. Chan originally thought that Soonyoung rejected Jihoon or just didn't see his efforts to be noticed. The younger wasn't far off. ''Collecting something, I want to talk to Jihoonie. So, I need this fixed.'' Soonyoung showed the pieces he found, and Chan decided to help him out. It didn't take the boys long to puzzle it all together and Soonyoung read it carefully.

Chan thought he had to throw up, 'the perfect boyfriend'. How sappy could someone be. Both being in the performance team and teaming up on the choreography... Chan knew a lot about Soonyoung and vice versa. ''I think its sweet.'' Soonyoung smiled. He starts to understand everything now.
While everyone knew there was something off about Jihoon, Soonyoung never saw it. Reading this list, opens his eyes. ''Haha, he sure got better in English.'' Soonyoung started. ''Yeah, he even took care of me when I was sick! That was so creepy!'' Chan finished. Both started laughing, they never knew their member with such cold movements sometimes, was really super endearing. Soonyoungs eyes flicked open, he saw the reason why Jihoon got angry. He understood now and give the list to Chan. The older sprinted to the studio. He had to talk to him, he doesn't know what he is going to say... but he must fix this. Jihoon did it all for him anyway.

Jihoon was busy writing, but nothing good came out of his brain. Nothing seems to click, or he just didn't find the right words. He was stressed out and utterly tired. The young composer had been sleeping on and off today with hopefully something good popping up in his mind, but it was all blurry anyway. The boy just wanted to lay down again, till Soonyoung walked in. Jihoon gave him a soft glare, not wanting to but he was just so tired.

''Hey'' Soonyoung said while stepping in and closing the door behind him. ''How are you feeling?'' It was now or never, Soonyoung thought. Jihoon looked away. He felt embarrassed, uncomfortable, sad, tired but also a little happy that it was Soonyoung who had stepped in and not someone else. ''I am fine.'' He responded. Soonyoung sat next the younger. ''don't lie to me Hoonie! I know everything, so why don't you just start with how you really feel.'' Jihoons eyes flicked open. ''How do you mean, everything?'' Soonyoung smiled and gave Jihoon that trusted and beautiful look he always had when the older was so proud of himself. ''I found something in your room today, so I finally understand what is going on... aaaannnddddd I have something to tell you.'' Jihoon looked down, he doesn't know what to think. On one note he is mad at the older for snooping into his room, on another note he is kind of happy that he doesn't have to explain literally everything. But wait... How can he know what it is for? ''Soon? What do you mean with you understand what is going on?''

Shit, Soonyoung thought. He exposed not only him, but also Jeonghan if he tells that he knows about Jihoons crush for him. ''You like someone! And that is why you did all those things on the list! Right? I accidently found it sorry. And you are so mad because you didn't read clearly... right?'' Jihoon listened carefully. The younger is somewhat glad but he is getting a bit frustrated. ''And what did you do in my room... under my pillow.'' Soonyoungs hair flicked up. He really didn't think this through. ''What are you not telling me?'' Sigh. The older shut his eyes closed and just rambled super quick. The quicker he went, the sooner it was over: ''I know that you have a crush on me and that you did everything on that list for me... don't ask me how I know but just know that I like you too and I've always have.''

Jihoon showed a small smile, ofcourse Soonyoung couldn't see it. He was too scared the younger would be pissed at him for snooping into his room. ''Y-You like me back?'' he shyly said. Soonyoung opened one eye slowly to see if he was safe... not that Jihoon was standing in front of him with his fists balled and he could expect a smack anytime soon. Soonyoung saw him blushing, smiling a bit even. He opened his eyes carefully. ''Y-yeah-h, I-I've always liked you.'' He himself blushed too. The older sat closer to the tiny man who was just sitting there, staring at the ground. He grabbed his hands what made the younger look at him.

''Hoonie, I had to know what was going on... I am sorry. I couldn't see you like this.'' ''Did Jeonghan hyung tell you?'' The older nodded and Jihoon just smiled. He would have thought he felt anger at his hyung but he actually felt very relieved. Soonyoung hugged the younger and threw out the sentence that let Jihoons heart skip 6 beats. ''Hoonie, be my boyfriend please.'' Jihoon looked at him and said a small yes. Short after, he got pulled into a loving kiss. ''For me, you will always be the perfect boyfriend, because you are you, Jihoon. Please don't change, ever.''

THE END.