Never Happend

A/N:My phone is up and working now and i have new ideas.

Warning-none

Special appearance-none

     Dear Diary

I'm going to a special doctor my friends made an appointment for me without telling me today.My friends keep on worrying about me saying I'm making up these things, images, I don't know but me and Ben are going on a date tonight I hope it goes well.

Love,Y/N

I placed my book down and I get out of my bedroom and go to the kitchen. "Hey Ben do you want anything to eat I plan on cooking right now feel like eggs or pancakes this morning I'm feeling eggs,you?"

I looked over to the couch and see Ben playing FIFA. "Eggs would be great babe,thanks!"

I start cooking food but only made one plate because me and Ben always share food.

~Driving to therapy with Ben~

I looked at Ben in the passenger seat and smiled "Do you want to drive when we go back home?"

He looks over at me and said "It isn't possible Y/N."

I looked at him confused and gripped the steering wheel and started going at the green light.

~At the therapy session~

I walk in hand in hand with Ben and quietly head up the stairs noticing people staring at me for some odd reason.

Then I get to the office and tell the lady at the front desk I have an appointment and she lets me in with Ben.

"Y/N great to see you!,take a seat right there." I look at the little one person coach.

"That is too small for me and Ben." He looks at me with sad eyes "Oh,I see."

He takes out a notepad and starts writing. "What did you do today before you came here?"

"I had breakfast with Ben and I got ready, that's basically it."

"I'm just going to cut to it Y/N,Ben is not real,look right next to you, there is no one there.Im sorry I was the one to say it but you needed to know."

I look next to me and see no one and I start tearing up. "Your joking right,it's a joke right, PLEASE TELL ME IT'S A JOKE!"

I frantically start moving around and looking for him but then give up and break down on the floor and wonder.Why did my mind play tricks on me for this long, why?

The therapist gets down with me and rubs my back, "It's ok, it'll be alright,I promise you It will get better."

I sniffled and moved my knees up to my chin "It never will get better because my life never happened."