Worship

A/N: "Anywhere you go I will worship you like it's a Sunday"

Warning-none

Special appearance-None

Ben's POV

I was looking at her from across the room admiring the way she sat and the way she turned each page of her book that I don't bother to find out the name of.

"Stop staring." Y/N said while closing her book and setting it to the side of the kitchen island.

"I can't stop your like a goddess right before my eyes, and I want to worship that goddess till she's gone."

Y/N gets up and sits next to me on the couch,"I'm never leaving,as you said I'm a goddess,so I'm immortal."

She giggles and kisses my cheek,"Come on,that bathroom won't clean it's self, I've done my choirs,now you!"

I groan and get up heading to the bathroom but take a sharp turn and pick up Y/N and run to the bed plopping her down and tickling her sides.

"Ben..BEN....BEN.....STOP..... CAN'T..... BREATH!"

I then get hit with realization,"YOUR ASTHMA!"

I scurried to the living room to look I'm her purse for her inhaler.

"Ben", She says in a quiet to be.

"BABY DON'T TALK JUST TRY AND FOCUS ON YOUR BREATHING.....WERE THE FUCK DID YOU PUT IT!"

I then see it at the bottom,"GOT IT!"

I scurried back and placed the inhaler on her mouth and puffed the medicine for her to inhale,"Just breath,calm down my goddess."

I push a strand of hair back from her head and kissed her forehead.

"I'm sorry."

She coughs a little and looks at me,"It's okay,but please remember next time,or just hope there isn't a next time."

She smiles lightly.

"I promise it won't happen again,I worship you too much to let that happen to my goddess."

A/N: Should I stop this book :-\