Omega Verse

Thanks to GalaxySi for giving me this idea! (2 yrs ag0 😓😅

Will—a helpless, shy little omega—was sitting in his masters room as he and his sister, Mable, preformed their usual routine act. He soon heard applause and footsteps that got louder. Will had been waiting to see his alpha for a while now, the show went on longer than it usually did so he was craving a little more attention than he normally did. As he heard the door unlock and open Will jumped on his alpha who caught the light omega dressed in blue.

"Will, is there a reason you did that?" Dipper asked a bit annoyed.

"I missed you." Will said, nuzzling his alphas neck.

Now, Will only called Dipper his alpha because that's what he saw him as. They weren't mated, but Dipper has helped Will with his heat regardless on the supply of condoms they had. Now, Dipper was lucky Will never go pregnant. He might have loved the omega that was clinging to him, but he was too young to have pups.
Will sniffed his alphas sent; he was stressed. Will know the best way to cheer up his alpha! He got off of Dipper and went to the bathroom with a couple pieces of baby blue cloth.

"Will, what are you doing in there, kitten?" Dipper asked a bit confused as he shut the door to his bedroom.

He took off his shoes and coat, loosening his magic tie thing from around his throat. He started to unbutton his shirt? Revealing his six pack and a bit of his V-Line.

Smut warning... do I even need a warning?

Will came out of the bathroom in a short, lace, baby boy, cardigan and a baby blue thong. He looked over at his alpha and blushed. Dipper smirked walking over to the shy omega.

"Now who said you could try and seduce me?" Dipper whispered through gritted teeth.

"I'm sorry, Dipper, but–"

"Who am I?" Dipper asked taking a hold of Wills neck, but only giving it gentle squeezes.

"I-I'm sorry Master, please forgive me." Will begged.

"Mmmmmmm, no, I think I should punish you." Dipper said as he sent a sweet and calming sent into the air, knowing that this would not only calm Will from whatever worry he had that he fucked up, but to turn the omega on.

Dipper gripped a chunk of the omegas hair into his fist and drags him over to the bed. Will let out a breathy moan.

"Suck a good little slut, a bad boy though." Dipper said as he undid his belt and took it off his pants.

Wills eyes filled with lust as he was forced followed his Master and bend over his lap, his bubble butt bare and clean of any bruises that may have been there before. Dipper ran his hand through the omegas hair and moved his hand to his neck, gripping it before wiping Wills ass with his belt. Will let out a moan of delight.
Dipper released more of his sent, to others it would be a faint whiff of a Cinnamon Sugar candle, it was a reason people trusted the twins so much, but to Will it hit him like a truck. He was due to go into heat any time now, he ran out of supplants. He was shocked to find that he wasn't in heat yet, but then he felt the heat hit. A hot wave making him pant.
Dipper stopped whipping Wills, now bright red, ass as he noticed a new sent in the air. It was Will's sent, but ten times stronger than usual.
His sent was like honey and a whiff of blueberries mixed into one. As soon as he smelt the heavenly sent he was out into runt, something that rarely happened.

"Look at you, going into heat while in the middle of punishment." Dipper said as he pinned Will the the bed in one swift move. "And when we're all out of condoms, too. What ever will I do with you, Angel?"

"Please fuck me Master, please show me no mercy. I've been so bad, please." Will said hungrily.

Dipper licked his lips and moved Wills legs in opposite directions so he could get to his omega. Mine~ My omega. Dippers alpha said. Dipper had been meaning to mark Will for some time now, but he always imagined that Will just wanted to be let free so he could do as he pleased, but Dipper would never allow that.
Dipper had slid in with ease due to Will production of slick. Dipper went slow at first, Will was as tight as ever, even with the slick. Will whimpered.

"Maaaaster!!! Please, don't tease me like this!" Will whined.

Dipper slapped the bluenett, not hard enough to leave any marks, but hard enough to hurt. He chocked the smaller boy and thrusted I'm hard, each thrust faster and harder than the last. Dipper moved his hands to his hips, kissing his omegas neck and leaving live bites around Will's sent glands.

"Aaaah~ Master, Yes!!!~" Will moaned.

Dipper thrusted inside of Will, knotting him. Will whimpered as he was still hard and horny. Dipper jacked him off and left love bites all over him before Will released. Will panted and looked Dipper in his eyes, something he was only allowed to do when alone or when he was in heat.

"Alpha~" Will moaned out. "Mark me, please."

Dipper was shocked but complied. Will was lucky he was in heat or Dipper would have lectured him on not telling him what to do. None the less, Dipper bit into Will's neck, marking him, claiming him as his. Will scrunched up his face out of pain at first, but then he moaned happily. Dipper backed up and kissed Will happily. He was over joyed that his omega also wanted Dipper to mark him.

"Round two?" Will asked cheerfully.

"I'll stop when I want, understand that, slut?" Dipper asked harshly.

"Yes Master!" Will said with a smile on his face.

Dipper looked away blushing, "Idiot."

Will gasped, "Master, you're blushing!"

Dipper thrusted into Will, once again. He went harder and faster this time, jacking Will off. Will scratches up Dippers back, but Dipper took it more as pleasure than pain if anything. After finishing that round Dipper ties Will up so he wouldn't tear his back to shreds.

"Now, Kitten, you haven't been a very good boy, have you?" Dipper asked. Will shook his head no. "So I'm gonna show you what happens to bad little boys~."

Dipper smirked as he pulled out a cock ring  and a gag. He gaged Will and put the cock ring on Wills cock. The omega whimpered and whined only to be told to shut up. Dipper pulled out a couple vibrators and smirked devilishly.

"Now the real fun begins."