✕☽ Julian - Bath Time ☾✕

a/n - I love the premium choice of bathing with Julian but I wish it had gone a bit further. This'll be a continuation of that, starting from the choices you are given while bathing. The choices are "Let me take care of you" and "I need you". I'll write two separate scenarios for these choices. Choose one or read both, whichever you prefer~

smut
she/her pronouns

"Let me take care of you."

Your gentle words seem to take Julian by surprise, his eyes widening as he takes in your request. His shocked expression is quickly replaced by a flustered one when he realizes what you mean.

You slide closer to him and place a warm hand against his chest, pressing your soft lips against his. Julian allows you to slip your tongue into his mouth. You begin to inch your hands downwards, earning a quiet moan from Julian. You smirk as he pulls off robe. He tosses the soaking item of clothing off to the side of the bath and begins to pull yours off as well. Before he can untie it you push his desperate hands away and shake your head in a teasing manner.

"It's my turn to treat you, Jules. Just relax and let me do all the work," you say with a seductive smile gracing your lips.

Julian reluctantly sits back and waits anxiously for your next move. You connect your lips with his once again and wrap a hand around his hardening length. He leans back, moaning. You begin to move your hand at a slow pace, teasing him.

"F-Faster, {name}."

You watch Julian's face grow redder and he bites his lip as you comply. You start leaving love bites on his neck and chest, still pumping his member in your dominant hand.

Julian is clearly having a hard time containing his moans. You can't help but giggle a bit as he covers his mouth with his hand, trying to muffle the noises. You remove your hand from his cock and admire his flushed face for a second.

"Do you want me to suck it?"

Julian doesn't say anything, nodding furiously. He pulls himself out of the bath to sit on the edge as you lower your head between his legs, licking the tip of his length. His hands find their way into your soft locks and he begins to gently push your head further down onto his cock. You pick up the pace and Julian gigs and your hair as he starts to lose control. You move your head faster as you swirl your tongue around the shaft.

"{name} I- I think I'm going to-"

His words were cut short as a warm liquid fills your mouth. You swallow and grin at Julian, as his gaze avoids yours out of embarrassment. You laugh and climb onto his lap, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"You're so cute when you're flustered," you tease, poking his nose.

~

"I need you."

Julian was surprised by how desperate your words sounded. He doesn't hesitate for long however, and a smirk creeps onto his face as he climbs over you and presses you against the side of the bath. He forcefully presses his lips against yours and you allow a moan to escape.

The sound makes Julian even more excited, and you feel his erection pressing against your thigh. You greedily pull at his robe, yanking it off and tossing it to the other side of the bath. You feel Julian smirk as he does the same to your robe.

His hand trails down to your thighs and he playfully rubs one finger against your clit. You arch your back in pleasure but he pulls away only a moment later. Before you can ask why he stopped, Julian slides two fingers into your womanhood. You practically scream at the sudden move, wrapping your arms around Julian's neck and grinding yourself against his fingers. His fingers move in and out of you at a fast pace and you can feel yourself almost reaching climax already.

"Julian~ Don't stop! It f-feels so good~"

He must've realized you were close as he pulled his fingers out without warning.

"Don't worry, {name}. We're just getting started~" he replies, grabbing ahold of his cock and guiding it to your entrance.

You gasp in pain as it enters you, and Julian pauses.

"Does it hurt too much? We can stop. I don't want to hur-"

You cut him off with a quick but reassuring kiss as you shake your head.

"It's okay. You can continue, Jules. I want you~"

That's all he needed to hear. He carefully begins to move, going at a slow pace so he doesn't hurt you. You begin to moan after the pain subsides and Julian takes that as a sign to move faster.

"Oh, Julian~! H-Harder!" you scream, your nails scratching at his back.

"F-Fuck, {name}." Julian moans under his breath.

He pounds into you and you're a moaning mess underneath him, your eyes practically rolling back into your head.

"{name}, I think I'm going to come-"

Not a second later you feel his warm seed filling you, oozing onto your thighs as he pulls out. The two of you are blushing, panting messes. Julian rests his head against your chest and you tangle your fingers in his auburn locks.

"I love you, {name}."