✕ ☽ Valdemar x Assitant ☾ ✕

smut
she/her pronouns

"No, no. Like this," a voice commanded and you felt a hand begin to guide yours. "See?"

You smiled and continued to slice in the direction Valdemar directed you to. You were still learning and there was a lot you didn't know. Valdemar was a great teacher despite being a bit frightening and sometimes rude. However, they didn't show that side to you. It was odd, really. The other assistants and medical professionals in the palace were given the cold shoulder. Not you. You were special, and you couldn't figure out why.

When you first started working for Quaestor Valdemar you were slightly shocked by their love for extremely morbid things. They seemed to be excited by their work, finding fun in tasks such as dissection and even torture. The most shocking thing, however, was the dungeon.

Valdemar kept this a secret to many. You were quite positive that even the Countess had no knowledge of its existence, or at least of what goes on down there. Valdemar used this as a torture chamber of sorts. Playing around with the human body and tossing it aside once finished. You tried not to let it bother you. Valdemar assured you their experiments were for the greater good, and your love and fascination with biology was larger than your fear of their violent behavior.

You weren't worried about getting hurt. Valdemar seemed to think their staff were expendable with you as the exception. The two of you had grown close, however improbable that may seem.

"Well done, my dear," Valdemar praises your good work once you had finished.

You turned to face the Quaestor who was standing quite close to you.

"You're just saying that to make me feel better," you muttered as a dusting of red appeared on your cheeks. You had always been insecure when it came to your work compared to Valdemar's. They were absolutely brilliant when it came to science.

Valdemar's signature sharp-toothed grin was bigger than ever as they stared at you. They stared at you for so long that you began to think you had something on your face.

"Sorry, is there something on my face?" you asked and reached up to rub your cheek. Some fresh blood from your gloved hand smeared onto your skin in the process.

Valdemar chuckled and gently brushed your hand away with theirs. They rubbed the blood off your cheek, allowing their hand to rest there for a moment. You felt your face heat up once again and you stared into Valdemar's crimson eyes.

"You know, {name}. You are very talented and you should realize that more often," they spoke, moving their thumb in soothing circles on your warm cheek.

"O-Oh?" you stuttered nervously.

"Yes. You are quite the specimen. I find myself..." Valdemar paused as if searching for the right words. "Utterly infatuated with you."

For the first time in your life, you saw Valdemar blush. Their expression faltered and their brows knitted together in worry.

"Sorry, I-" you cut them off by pressing your soft lips to their cold and slightly chapped ones.

Valdemar's arms snaked around your waist as they melted into the kiss. Your back pressed against the dissection table and you wrapped your arms around their neck. They spun you around to the empty table opposite the occupied one and roughly pushed you onto it.

You lay on your back with Valdemar leaning over you, your lips still attacking theirs. You felt Valdemar slip their tongue in and explore every inch of your mouth. You cheekily began to fight back with your tongue, trying to prevent Valdemar from getting their way.