It's Time to DU-DU-DU-DUEL!

Kaminari walked down the dark alleys of Kamino, searching for the man he saw in the U.A dorm rooms. It was a dark night, and there wasn't a person in sight.

"Careful." Said a sudden voice, as Denki turned around to see Izuku, looking pale and transparent, "I sense an ominous energy lurking around."

Kaminari however frowned at the sight of Izuku.

"He got you too, didn't he?" The student asked.

a brief moment of silence followed.

"Yes... yes he did." Said Izuku, "And before I knew it, my soul was tumbling into the black abyss known as the Shadow Realm. It was so cold... so scary... so..."

"But here you are, within the safety of my deck." Kaminari answered reassuringly, "And I won't let him get you again!"

Suddenly, Pitch Black Clouds gathered in the already dark sky, followed by what seemed like screams of agony.

"It's Kacchan!" Yelled Izuku.

"Be careful" The spirit of Todoroki appeared, warning him.

"Don't worry, I will." Answered Kaminari.

Rushing to the scene of the crime, the young blond boy came across his classmate, lying lifeless on the ground, with a man cloaked in black standing before him.

"No way... Bakugo too?" Izuku uttered.

The assailant turned around, eyeing down Kaminari with his menacing glare.

"Well Well Well, look who decided to show up!"

"Shigaraki!" Kaminari grunted, "What are you doing here?!"

"Isn't it obvious?!" Asked Shigaraki, "The Symbol of Duelists is still too much for me, hence, I am exterminating his dear students one by one, and using their cards to create the ultimate deck to destroy him."

Kaminari flinched at the reveal of such a heinous plan.

"That's odd, he didn't reveal his plan to me before he turned me into a hollow shell." Speculated Izuku's spirit.

"Me neither." Said Todoroki's spirit.

Hearing the two, Kaminari grew red in anger, realizing what this meant.

"Okay what's the big deal?!" Kaminari yelled in anger.

"Oops, I wasn't supposed to reveal that, oh well, you knowing won't matter once I kill you." Said Shigaraki, revealing his duel disk in a dramatic pose, "In a children's card game!"

"He is so confident that he can beat me that he actually spoke out his plan..." Grunted Kaminari in anger, as he revealed his duel disk as well, "That's it! I'll make you pay for with me and my friends!"

"DUEL!"

(Turn 1)

Shigaraki LP: 4000/ Hand: 5

Kaminari LP: 4000/ Hand: 5

"I'll start!" Said Kaminari, "I set two cards face down, then summon U.A Hero: Ingenium!"

(U.A Hero ingenium: ATK 1500/ DEF 1200/ Stars 4)

"Ingenium can attack the turn he is summoned." Explained Kaminari, "Attack Ingenium! Recipro Burst!"

The armor clad monster charged in, delivering a brutal kick to Shigaraki's stomach.

Shigaraki LP: 2500

"Kaminari's coming out swinging!" Exclaimed Izuku's spirit.

"True, but that's always how he fights, but he then in turn suffers in the long run, that's why he's at the bottom of our class in terms of skills." Speculated Todoroki, "In fact, that act alone was pretty reckless of him, look!"