Chapter 2

{(Y/n) P.O.V}

I woke up can't stand up because of my back, the I grab my phone under my pillow and call Fiona noona. "Hello" "Hey noona, can you help?" "Yeah why?" " I can't stand up on my bed cause of my back" " Ok I'll be there just wait, ok bye!" "Bye". The call has ended and she came at my house as far as she can, cause her house is a few blocks away from my house. When Noona got at my house, she help me up at my bed then made breakfast for us two. I told her that she has to come accompany me at the hospital to check my back, while I get ready Noona left to get ready too. I wear strippes grey and white shirt, high-waist  pants and a pair of highcut shoes and put some light make up, cause I don't like using lipstick so much I just use liptints instead, then went down stairs to wait for Noona. While waiting I watch T.V. first, after waiting for 5 minutes Fiona Noona came wearing a red long sleeves, a black ripped jeans and a pair of boots. Noona told me that she brings her car so we can to the hospital fast and went off.

{Mingi's P.O.V}

After the fan meet I always stare at my phone, me with a photo of a girl together. She looks cute, what's her name again? Oh I remember (y/n), she's really shy. Then Yunho hyung notice me "Hey Mingi who's that?" "Ahh.. nothing" I said in a nervous tone and hide my phone. "Dont be shy we all gave secrets, wait hold on..... is that the girl from our fan meet" ask Hongjoong hyung "Yes hyung" I keep my hard down in embarrassment and keep on teasing me "Oh my! Our Mingi  has grown up, his not a baby anymore, his a man now" "Hahahaha!" "Our Mingi have found himself a lover" "He has good taste in girls" "His in love with a fan".While they are teasing me I feel tired and my back hurts, so I just told to them that in tired, so I went away to my room and clean up then went to sleep straight. In the morning when I woke up I can't move or get up cause my back really hurts and call someone on some of the members, "Guys, can anyone please help me?" I ask some of them then Seonghwa hyung showed up "Do you need anything?" he ask "Yes, can you help me getting up?" I ask him "Sure, but why cant get up, is this because of your back" I just nod "Ok then i'll tell the other members about this to help you see the doctor alright?" " Yeah sure" "Ok then get ready" then Seonghwa hyung left me to get ready. When me and San arrive at the hospital there are so many fans, so crowded. I was waiting with San outside of the doctors office because someone got there before we got here, then when we heard that someone opens the door reviling a cute girl "Wait is that (y/n), what is she doing here? when did she got here?"  I  thought to my self. Then San got up "Hey your the girl who came to our fan meet that had a photo on.....aw" I cut San's sentence by punching his side and then (y/n) and her friend laugh at us then ask her "Uhhh.. hey (y/n), what are you doing here?" " Is this your problem?".

{(Y/n)'s P.O.V}

We came at the hospital early the doctor said that there is a treatment for my back, thank the doctor, before going out we heard screaming fans outside but didn't  hear the name. Well what a surprise seeing my idol here "What is he doing here? and why is he staring at me"  i thought to my self. Then San stand up and "Hey your the girl who came to our fan meet that had a photo on.....aw" Mingi cuts his sentence by punching his side me and Fiona Noona just laugh at them, MIngi ask me something "Uhh..hey (y/n), what are you doing here?" "Is this your problem?" he ask me looking confused "Well yes, and why are you here too?" I ask him hiding and griping onto Fiona Noona's shirt "Well I'm here like you do I have a back problem too you know" Im so shock "Oh so you guys will see each other often here, how sweet" Noona said in a happy tone and I panic that I will be  with him  every day at the hospital. San just interrupt us "Will you girls join us for s drink at the mall?" "No thanks were--" then Noona cuts my word "Sure, why not"

{Authors P.O.V}

They walk out off the hospital and rides Fionas car to go to the mall. San sits at the pasengers seat and Fiona driving the car, while (y/n) and Mingi sits at back seat, full of awkwardness.(ATEEZ IS NOT THAT FAMOUS YET SO OTHER PEOPLE DONT KNOW THEN YET). When they arrive San whisper to Fiona to separate and let the two alone, then she agree.

{Mingi's P.O.V}

I saw San to (y/n) friend and they separate from us, (y/n) didn't notice that it was just us two, when she notice it she panics, shes really cute when she panic. "Hey (y/n), what do you like?" I ask her "Would you like to go to Starbucks?" She nods and smiles like a little kid. "Those she likes Starbucks so much?" I thought to my self and smile.

{(Y/n)'s P.O.V}

When Noona separate to us I'd panic, then Mingi ask me if we could go to Starbucks, then I nod happily cause its my favorite. After that, he ask me where to go but I was to shy, then he suddenly drag me to a arcade and bought tokens for getting a stuff-toy in a clow machine. We share tokens and separate, then i got 2 cute little bears and try's to find Mingi, but his sad because he didn't get any from the clow machine, so I just give it to him. "Hey Mingi, here" "Oh thank you, but I have something for you in return" he said then go out of the arcade, then go to a stuf-toy store and he came out with a big stuff bear, I got surprise cause I can't believe him to buy me that stuff-toy so big.

 "Hey Mingi, here" "Oh thank you, but I have something for you in return" he said then go out of the arcade, then go to a stuf-toy store and he came out with a big stuff bear, I got surprise cause I can't believe him to buy me that stuff-toy so big

"Yah! Why that so big?" "Why no?" "Well thanks it means a lot" "It's nothing". The receive a text from Fiona Noona that saids that they are waiting for us outside the mall and I tell Mingi that there are out-side and walk out, we bid each other goodbyes Then me and Noona went to the car and have a conversation about our day, after that she drops me home and she go home straight. When I ask Noona about that day she said she was dying to be San and she thought it was a date for her, well for me I won't forget that moment and went to sleep happy.