Chapter 4

{(Y/n)'s P.O.V}
When I was on my way going home I just remember that Mingi kissed my cheeks and I blush harder, when I arrive home i can't get it off my mind so I clean my self and went to sleep.

{Hongjoong's P.O.V}
Mingi is so dead to me, he didn't ask permission to me that his going out. When he arrive I was so angry "Where have you been?" "Out with someone" "Without my permission you can't go out cause I'm your leader and I'm responsible in my other members" "Worry hyung it won't happen again it's because I have to meet someone who is special" "And who is it?" "Its a girl hyung" Yeosang came to join our conversation "So you know all about it right?" "Yes, I was the one who help him sneak out" "Hyung why did you tell it" Mingi complain at Yeosang "And who is this special girl of yours?" "Just someone special" "Why won't you introduce us to her then" "No way hyung"  "Why not? I'll be fun" "Ok then I'll try if she's free? When would you like to meet her?" "Tomorrow after practice here at our dorm, and tell the others to clean up" "Sure" Yeosang said, Mingi get ready to be embarrassed in front of that girl.

{Mingi's P.O.V}

When I arrived Hongjoong hyung is waiting for me and angry. He said that don't ever do that again and who was I with, then Yeosang hyung showed up, I'm so doomed. Then Hongjoong hyung had an idea to bring (y/n) here at our dorm after practice, I'm so nervous how can I tell her but I think she's asleep right now maybe tomorrow. When I woke up I text (y/n).

[TEXTING (Y/N)]

                                      Me: Hey (y/n).

(Y/n): Hey Mingi,
what's up?

                                     Me: Can you come  
at our dorm later.

(Y/n): Sure what
time?

                                     Me: Later after we finish practice I'll just text our address.

(Y/n): Oh ok.

                                     Me: Sure bye.

(Y/n): Bye.

(TIME SKIP IN PRACTICE)

After we practice I text (y/n) again.

[TEXTING (Y/N) AGAIN]

                                     Me: Hey (y/n) we are done practicing.

(Y/n): Really how did
it go?

                                    Me: It was good here's our address (xxxx'xxx'xxxx).

(Y/n):Sure, thanks
I'll text you when I'm ready.

                                   Me: Ok bye.

(Y/n): Bye.

When we arrive home the members clean the dorm first while I take a shower and get ready, after that one by one of the members take a shower too. I told the others that I have to buy something for (y/n), I go to the flower shop and buy a rose cause she loves roses so much, then a beautiful colored rose. I saw it was with glitters and violet, pink color it was beautiful so I bought it for her and go back to the dorm and prepare.

{(Y/n)'s P.O.V}

Mingi texted me to come at their dorm and I said yes, I can't get over that he kiss my cheeks and he to come after practice then he'll text their address. I take a shower first and get dressed with a ordinary outfit.

And get ready, after a minute Mingi text me, he send me a cute photo of him after practice

And send the address then get ready to go.

{Author's P.O.V}

While (y/n) is on her way, the boys clear their dorm and prepare foods for them. Mingi on the other side was really nervous cause his members might make fun of him when (y/n) came's. After a minute they hear a knock on the doorand Mingi go get it. It was (y/n) and lead her to the living room to see all of the members.

《PLEASEDON'T MIND MINGI IN THE PHOTO》

Suddenly all the members were shock to see here except for San. "Wow your the girl on Mingi's phone" "You went to our fan meet right?" "She looks beautiful in personal" "She's cute" "You are Mingi's special girl" "Annyeong jeoneun (y/n) ibnida" she greets them "1,2,3. 8 makes 1 team, annyeonghaseyo Ateez ibnida" they greet her and even Mingi joins them. "No
need for you guys to introduce your self cause I already know you and cause I'm a fan" "Really?" "Yes, especially San and Mingi" "You guys seems to be super close with each other" said the others "So shall we get started?".