CHAPTER 1. ROXANNE'S POV

**************Dream***************

    The only sounds that can be heard is the fast rhythm of my heart racing and my teeth chattering together from the cold.
It's so dark i can't even see my hand in front of my face..
All I can smell is mold and copper that fills the air.

Please somebody help me.
I yell even thought i know that nobody will hear me.
Nobody is coming to save me from this hell. My body hurts all over from the beating i just received.
I don't know how long I've been here but it seems like years.

I crawled to the corner the dark room curled into a ball.
It's so cold I can barely feel my fingers. Please goddess just endless pain.
Just then I hear footsteps coming closer to where I am.
I start shaking uncontrollably and sobbing knowing what's getting ready to happen.

The door flies open and there he stands in the doorway.
"No please stay away not again."
He just stalks towards me with a evil smirk on his face.

"ROXY, ROXY, wake up Roxy.."
My eyes fly open and i see my fathers concerned face.
"Are you alright baby?"
Charles my father asked me with pity in his eyes.
"Im okay daddy im fine just a nightmare".
"All right sweet pea, it's time to get up you have school today. Why don't you go take a relaxing shower to calm yourself down.
I'll be downstairs." He says

My father kisses me on the forhead before he gets up to leave the room. Finally dragging myself out of bed I walked in my closet to grab an outfit for the day.
Getting into my bathroom I start the shower to let the water warm up.
Well it's warming I strip out of my shirt only to catch the side of my back in the mirror.
Disgusted by what I see when I look at myself. Just a reminder what I've been through so much.
The nasty Jagged scars that linger on my back this just a reminder.
Shaking and thoughts out of my head hopping into the shower to start my day.

When I'm finally done with my shower. I get out and apply my lotion, and then pull out the hair dryer and blow dry my hair.
Grabbing my makeup bag off the top shelf in my bathroom to hide the bags under my eyes.
Once I'm done with my makeup and straighten my hair.
Grabbing my outfit which is white skinny jeans red tank top black leather jacket matched with my black knee-high boots.
Grabbing my backpack off the back of my chair while I walk through my room to head downstairs for family breakfast.

Getting down the stairs into the dining room see my father sitting in the chair with my mother sitting on his lap.
"Good morning Mom Dad"
I say as I walk by and give each one of them a kiss on the cheek.
"Good morning love"
Lucy my mother says
"Are you ready for school today?" She asked me.
" I guess Mom just another day."
I tell her
"Are you going 2 train today"
my father ask.
"Of course I am I never miss a day of training. You know its one of my favorite thing about the day.
If i could i would skip school and train all day." I tell daddy

"I'll probably be home late tonight after I leave the gym I have a shift at Maggie's."
I let my parents know
"Okay baby just be safe"
my mother says..
"I will mamma,Dont worry about me, you know i can take care of myself."
I know she worries because what happened in the past.
But she doesnt have to i have trained and made sure i can defeind myself.

Maggies is a little cafe i have been working at for almost two years now. Shes the kindest woman you could ever meet.
Like a mom to most of her help.