CHAPTER 36 CALVINS POV

I finally finished with all the paper work for the day. Deciding to call it a day. Leaving the pack house I head to Tori's daycare. 15 minutes later I pull into the parking lot. Heading it to the building I'm greeted by the sexy little thing behind the desk.

"Good afternoon Alpha." She says
"Hello, I'm here to get my daughter." I tell her.
"Okay I'll let them know your here sir." She says while she picks up the phone. A minute later she puts the phone down and stands up.
Walking around to the front of her desk she leans back on it for support and crosses her ankles.
The movement makes her skirt rise up a little higher. She has long tan legs and sexy thick thighs.

"So alpha I was wondering if you would like to go out with me tonight for a few drink?"
She asks while playing with a strand of her white blonde hair.

"What do you think Marcus. I dont know if it's a good idea."

"Why shouldn't we, Mate doesn't want us and we dont want her. She can rot in that cell for all I care." He says

So I guess were getting us some she-wolf tonight.
" I'll pick you up at 8, be ready" just as I finish answering her the door opens and my priceness coming running into the room and throws herself into my arms.

"DADDY... DADDY.. I MISSED YOU.." she yells into my neck.
"I missed you to baby, do you wanna go get ice-cream?" I ask
"Yes daddy, how many flavors can I get?" She says while jumping out of my arms and grabbing my hand dragging my out of the building.

************* Time skip *************

Pulling up outside of Nick and Willow house to drop Tori off with them for the night.
"Daddy loves you, be a good girl for me okay. Make sure you listen and go to bed when they tell you to okay."
I tell her a kiss her on her forehead.
"I will daddy I love you to." She kisses my check and get out of the car and runs up to the door. Willow opens the door to let tori in and waves at me before shutting the door again.
I pull out of their driveway and head north 30 minutes later I'm finally here.

I pull into Shelly's driveway I get out of the car and make my way up to the door and knock. The door opens and I think I might have drooled. She has a sexy red dress on.

"You look amazing

"You look amazing." I tell her
"Thank you alpha." She purrs
"Shall we go we have dinner reservations to make. So we need to get going before I drag you back inside and rip that dress off you." I tell her and practically drag her to the car.

Pulling up outside of Alfonso's a little Italian restaurant with the best food. Getting out of the car and going around and helping her out of the car. She grabs my hand while we make out way inside. All threw dinner shelly is hands on. Touching my arm while she laughs, running her hand over my thigh dangerously close to my cock. I know what she wants and I plan on giving her just that. She will be a nice distraction for the night.

We've had our dinner and two bottles of wine between us. I stand up from the table and turn to look at her. Come on, were going back to your place I tell her and walk away to pay the bill.