before it all happened

The sun was setting over the horizon. Myfriends and I were sitting on the edge of slime island that was floating near our floating house with our legs dangling off the edge. We just defeated DDawn and we are all just enjoying the sunset with our new slime friends and Lynsy(a/n: I dont know how her name is written dont judge me).I smiled as I felt the magic radiating off of everyone, it gave me a sense of safety knowing that my friends are always by my side.

To clear up some confusing. My name is Jon Jhester. I live with my friends Uni, Ashlie, Nick, Dawn and Cory who are also known as the "it's us" gang. They are known for being the most powerful wizards in the land for their willingness of helping others and for weilding stone with extreme power. There are 16 stones is total in the entire world and our little squad only holds 6 stones. each stone represents a trait and a type of power like the trait kindness holds the power of healing or the trait justice holds the power of summoning a gun at will. However, every trait has a negative side as well like the evil trait of kindness is hatred and the evil trait of justice is injustice.  8 out of the 16 stones are created as positive traits and the other 8 as negative traits, however you can alter apositive and negative stone to it's countering trait.

All my friends hold a different trait and a stone depending on their trait. Uni holds determination, Nick holds integrity, Dawn holds patience, Ashlie holds perseverance, Cory holds Bravery, Tommy holds justice for SOME wierd reason...and I hold kindness...however, I am the only one without a stone since I am the youngest out of the squad and still require more skills before weilding a stone(also because we weren't able to find a stone of kindness) but I am still treated the same. Everyone might be on a way different level of magic than me but they still treat me the same, a friend...and a comedian.

It was always fun and laughs whenever the gang was around. I would never think that one day, they would all just disappear in a blink of an eye...that would be terrifying...

A/n: Bleh. Worst way to end an intro...im bad at this. But this was all mafe up from a dream I had so...yeah

edit #1: I had to re-write some of the parts and they really affect the story so re-read the chapter to fully understand the story in the future.