1

̅̑͌̎̇҉̧͓͕̳͍͜͡͡ ͕̟̟̻̼̲̣̜̖̝͈̪̲͚̖͓̟ͫ̏̏̎͆ͦ̋̂͂͆ͬ̍͋̄͘͟ ̢̤͍͉̺̪̟ͤ͐̊̾ͣ͒͆̓͑ͪ̎͠͞ ̵̶̢̼̩͉̹̜̯̗͖͍̭͎̩̝̲͖̰͈̣ͭ͗͛̀̍ͧ̓̅͒ͭ͛ ̷̵̡̼̟̬̝͙̻̹̬̳̓̄̊̀͘ ̴̠̼̫͇͖̗̺͎̹̰̦̣̙̬͎̙͒̃͐ͨ̅ͯͮͥͫͦ̉͘͜͠͞ͅ ̧̖̫̖̰̻̹̮͇̝̖ͮ̃ͪ̌̀̌̊͛͌ͭ̉̿ͮ̀͟Ḑ̶̱̣̝̮̺̝̰̦̘̜͕͍̩̝̲̥̰͙̂͊͊̔ͤ̀ͦ̇ͬͪͯ̊͛̀̈́ͨ͗̊͘͢͞o͛ͣ͛ͭ̇̄͏̲̲͉͎̫̻̦͉͔̺̻̯̫n̟̦̯̘̹͚̙̠͕̳̠ͭ̽͗͗̑̊̈́̾͘͟'̶̢̌̎͗͐̎ͪ̃͊̈ͮ̆̀͆ͤ̄̇̈́́҉̨̘̬̮̖͈͇͔͖͓̥ͅs̡͙̤̤̭̪̼̗̘̣̹̝̝̘̯ͮ̆ͤͧ͆̀̂ͥ̎̊̾͊ͧ̚͟ͅͅ ̸̷̸̩͎͇̙̭̜̝͎̬̝̪̿́̄ͤ̔͌ͨͧ̊̀ͪͪ̊͊ͯ̎͆̀̀ ̶̧̛͈͇̮͕͇̟̫̙̫̩ͪ̈́̆̐͑̌ͭ̑͘͜ͅ ̶̪̭͎̞̳͆ͩ̀ͮͫ̾ͣ͐̄̍͆̅ͬ̀̚͘͞ͅ ̈́̇͑̎͂̉͏̸̖̬͕̯̬̙͎̺͖̹̟̟̘͍͍̥̱̼ͅ ͩ̊̏ͥ̽͒̑̈́̇͛́͌͆̊ͦ̚͏̫͚̰͍͘ ̶͖̘͔͎̱̙̩̠͚͇͎̹̠̪̼̲̭̝̓͛ͤ͆͐ͪ̋̓̋̓̌̚͟͡ͅ ̡̧́ͬ͒͑̑ͧͥͪ͂ͮ̍̈́͏̧̹̦̲̝͓ͅ ̐ͩ̉ͪ̍͌̋͊̈́̇̚͞͠҉̞̜̤̦̰͕̬̯̤̘͓̩͉̝͓̟̀        POV

I was hiding inside a bush in a forest.  We were playing a game called hide and seek-tag.  A dumb game for a bunch of young adults I know but what else can ya when you and your friends are stuck in spititual plane between the living and the dead?  Twigs and leafs get caught on my red vest and on my red and black stripped sleeves.  I look around to see if anyone was around before crawling out of the bush to dust off the twigs and leafs off my clothes.  I look up to the sky but all I see is black, no start no moon, just black.  It kinda of makes me sad.  I never had the time to stop and gaze at the stars after I was made, sad that I will never get to ever see it ever. 

 I sigh and started to wander in the forest, one way or another someone will find me.  I ruffle my orange hair to get the leafs out of my hair.  I miss my hat, it gives me a sense of security and it completes my outfit.  Now that I think of it, I miss everything. The mansion, my hat, the nice civilians, the blue sky, everything.  Who knew that one day that everything will be ripped away from me just because I was forced to help my one of my creator's evil wish.  I wish everything could just go back to the old days...exept for me being forced to kill people.  I kind of regret doing that now...

As I was day dreaming of how life would be now if I were still in the living world, I hear someone scream not too far away from me, snapping me out of my thoughts.  I quickly rush over to the source of the scream.  I run out of the forest with my fist ready to attack.  I knew that there was no one here exept for me and the gang but  it kinda became a habit to be prepared to fight at any time.  I had been practicing hand to hand combat and defense while I was here, I have nothing else to do besides playing hide and seek.  I have improved a lot.  I think the reason why I was so bad at figthing before was because I didn't know how to fight.  No one taught me how to fight.  I knew I had potential, it just needed practice and time which I didn't have before but now I have all the time in the world.

I scanned my surroundings for the source of the scream and found Dashlie on the floor "what happened?" I asked, lowering my hands to my side.  The white(not gray) haired woman whipped her head towards me and glared at me "What do you think happened?! You have eyes, use them!" She screeched, holding her head in one of her hands.  I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.  This is why I usually stay alone and avoid talking to the gang now.  Duni, he is okay to talk too but Dick and Dashlie...is an immediate no no for me.  I don't know where Ddawn is, no one does.  Duni said that he 'used him to get out of this world'? I dunno, wasn't paying attention.  

Instead of talking back, I 'use my eyes' and scan my surroundings for something that could have caused Dashlie to scream so dramatically for.  At first, I didn't see anything that could have caused any ruckus but then I found 3 fist sized stones a few feet away from Dashlie.  I walk towards the stones and crouch down in front of the stone.  I grabbed one of them in my hands.  It was a dark green colored stone that took up the entire palm of my hand.  I chuckled "is this what scared you and caused you to scream?" I asked Dashlie, showing her the dark green colored stone in my hand.