Number 5

Aaron's POV
Once we got home, I no longer felt the itch. It was the middle of the month so it's not like the season ended. I thought about it. Could Aph be pregnant again? I walked into the bedroom and grabbed Aphmau. I pulled her to the bathroom and handed her a blank pregnancy test. She nodded and took it. We sat and waited for the result. She began to bite her nails so I held her hands. Positive. I smiled and looked at her.
"Can we still play...?" She asked softly. I chuckled and looked at her, nodding. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I kissed her back. I grabbed her head and deepened the kiss.She was still wearing the outfit I brought her. I carried her to the bed and grabbed her new underwear and pajamas. I slid her shorts and underwear off in a swift move. I put the clean underwear on her and she kicked me when I tried to put pants on her. She crawled into my spot. I growled changing into boxers and pushed her into her own spot. I laid down and she clung to my arm. "Why're you so clingy?" I wondered out loud. She looked at me.
"You nearly died the last time you found out I was pregnant." She whispered. I thought back to that. I pulled her closer and let her cuddle with me. Eventually she crawled on top of me and I wrapped my arms around her waist, my tail doing the same, so she couldn't fall. Her small adorable snores helped me fall asleep.
That morning when I woke up, she had been playing with my ears. I chuckled and flipped her over so I was pinning her to the bed. I slowly lowered myself to her lips. I jumped up and tossed on a pair of shorts, going to the gym, knowing Alina, Lily, or Axel had already made breakfast. I could smell it in the house. Aphmau walked into the gym wearing a tank top and a skirt that was easy to move in. I watched her from where I was doing sit-ups on the floor next to the treadmill where she was running. I certainly enjoyed the view. She looked at me while she was running, turned the treadmill off and crouched to my level, slapping my bicep. "Pervert." She looked at the time and ran to our room, grabbing a normal shirt and my jacket. She left, taking AJ to school. I finished my workout and took a shower. When I got out Aphmau was sitting on the bed, legs in the air, stomach down, reading a book. I shook my head and pulled a shirt on. Going and laying next to her. She leaned over and pecked me on the cheek before returning to her book. I grabbed her hand, putting a bookmark in her book and pulled her off the bed. I grabbed her hand and spun her around. Catching her. She giggled while looking at me. We walked down the stairs and went to go Eins house.  When we got there Axel was babysitting Holy. We left because they weren't there. We got in our car and drove to go get lunch. We decided on Olive Garden.