promise

My brain is too expired. Fucking hell.

I have promise ring she gave me. She proposed to me and we kissed a lot.

It was very nice.

Today she walked in and cuddled with my doggos. As usual. It's a sweet greeting.

"Show me the way."

I took her hand and led her up the stairs to my bedroom and we just fell in bed.

Softly she kissed me and many times she rolled above me giving me gravitational kisses. Pressured by earth and that's how I liked it.

I always wear my ring. I sleep day in and day out with my promise on. My deep, romantic promise that binds us. And today I asked her to marry me one day, and she joked in refusal, cause that's who she is, my silly baby girl. I kissed her once. 

"no.."

Twice.

"mmm... no"

But when I leaned in for my last try, I tried to be sweet and gentle, covering her whole mouth with mine. Trying my best and searching down her chin. I swiftly pushed her hair away from her face and neck, and I kissed downward there, too. 

An intricate kiss with ease, but also some derived effort.

I slowly pulled away and opened my eyes to her beautiful smiling face...

"...How about now..?"

"ok"

After re-establishing contact with my mind, I found(what I thought to be) her left hand. I slid the flower patterned blue and silver ring onto her finger.

we smiled. 

All was peaceful and nice. 

She thinks I'm stronger than I am just because I can hold her for long, legs wrapped around my waist, arms around my neck, I hold her up. 

It's my love for you that gives me strength, my girl.

It took a while to get up and try since we were so comfortable : )

And I held her and kissed her and her neck and we laid down to touch.

I rubbed her back and I like to ask if it felt good.

I was half expecting her to laugh and make fun of me for asking.

But no, she just hummed in reply and nodded subtly. 

And I closed my eyes in a smile and murmured...

"good"

Is it just funny to want so desperately to please someone else?

In my younger years, if I heard myself say it, I would certainly break down, laughing tears.

But as humorous and suggestive it is, I really, really want to. 

I like it when she feels good. It makes me feel good.

Mildly sexual or not. no fucking difference. I still love her.

God that line makes me want to laugh my ass off.

But it's true...

The simple prospect of that feeling is quite incredible in my opinion.

Quite the thing to make you think.

But it's a beautiful thing.

Very beautiful.

Just like her.