Intro

"Miyawaki Sakura"......well if you say the name at "48 high" which is my current high school, everyone there, I meant the whole school would recognize the name, starting from the guards to students and to the principles. If you study at 48 high and didnt recognize Miyawaki Sakura... uh oh you are in trouble because even the neighbor school knows her.

Well, Sakura is the prettiest girl in our school. Everyone, senior, junior, girls, boys are all having crush on her but not me because i have someone in mindㅋㅋㅋ Sakura is both pretty and smart at the same time. Yeah sometimes god is cruel just like this. Furthermore, Sakura is our school's pride, she is the model for our school as well as doing advertisement for some famous brand for school uniform along with photoshoot too. And this make our school even more well known to others, the school gain more and more students each year, 80% of them transferred because of Sakura.

Lets me tell you secrets about Sakura, it is that she is a bit a hot-tempered and a cold-hearted type of girl and sometimes a bit rude too. Sakura has a quiet huge fanbase however she doesnt seems to care at all because she is not really into these kind of things. Despite having a bit of bad personality, there is one person who actually can tolerates with this bad ass girl, it is Lee Chaeyeon.

Now it is time to talk about Lee Chaeyeon. Where should I start?...... Okay.... Chaeyeon is as famous as Sakura but she is famous for being the best dancer in our school, she is also build up a huge fanbase as she used to win many awards for our school on dance competition. Chaeyeon is also a model for our school along with Sakura as well as doing photoshoot, endorsement ... in brief whatever Sakura asked to do, Chaeyeon was also asked to do.

Chaeyeon have a completely different personality from Sakura, she is kind-hearted, friendly, soft-hearted, talented, well mannered.... well she is just great but the only thing she's bad at is DATING MIYAWAKI SAKURA 😌

Well Sakura is considered as the luckiest person alive because she had Chaeyeon as her girlfriend, you know no one is better than Lee Chaeyeon, she is just perfect to be with but seems like Ms.Sakura doesn't know that she found a diamond.

Sometimes it hurt me so much to see Sakura hurts Chaeyeon. But foolish Chaeyeon still forced herself to smile and follows what queen Sakura asks for. Anyway these two are considered to be the cutest couples in the whole school, they are supported by like 95% of the school, while the other 5% is either Chaeyeon or Sakura's head over heel fans who wanted the two for themselves.

Oh i forgot, the two have been dating for 5 years now and I am Choi Yena the 10 years friend of rude girl, Miyawaki Sakura and 6 years friend of angel, Lee Chaeyeon. Lets called this as an end now since its my time to go to school now, see you next time Byee~.

To be continued...