Yena's POV

Yena's POV

Its been 2 weeks since Chaeyeon gained back her conscious but her memory with Sakura is still unable to recall despite having us bringing all of those photo, video and even the photo of them kissing to show her but still no. Chaeyeon was even shocked at the fact that both of them were dating and even went further to kissing each other.

Chaeyeon looks cheerful as always what i meant is she is still the same. On the other hand, Sakura become really gloomy these day but not in front of Chaeyeon. I feel really bad her my bestfriend Sakura even though I disappointed in her for hurting Chaeyeon but still, she blamed herself alot for the incident that happened on Chaeyeon. Sakura would always visit the hospital whenever she is free, she bring the old photo of them, video and everything they shared together to show Chaeyeon but it doesnt seems to work at all.

Somehow Chaeyeon feels so awkward around Sakura, I do understand that her memories with Sakura were all being removed but making Sakura a complete stranger to her is too much. Its not her fault but still seeing them like this is not really familiar.

Chaeyeon has been discharged from the hospital for 1 week now and the person she sticked to the most is not Sakura but Minjoo I dont know why but they seem so close. If you dont know them, you would think they are dating for real. Seeing them like this is kind of new to me because as how long I've known Chaeyeon, she never get this close with other girl beside Sakura.

Yujin who has crush on crush on Minjoo would always break down whenever she saw the two close together but she just think that Minjoo is being kind toward friend. While Sakura is stressing about trying to bring back Chaeyeon's memory, national exam and also her work, everything hit her at once I feel really bad at the fact that i couldnt do anything for her as her bestfriend beside cheering her up.

Actually Sakura wanted to move to Chaeyeon's house when Chae was discharged in order to look after her because Chae is living alone but Lee Chaeyeon refused to. Chaeyeon refused in such a polite way and try not to hurt other feeling as always. I am pretty sure that Chaeyeon is still awkward with Sakura thats why she refused to let Sakura move in.

Why there are so many thing happened in our last year of school? I hope everything will be fine as before, before our graduation.

To be continued.......