Break-up

*48high*

"Chaeyeon-ah annyeong." Yena

"Ohhh... annyeong." Chaeyeon greets back with a smile as always.

Chaeyeon POV

Its been a while since I came to the first session of class, its because of my photoshoot thats why I couldnt make it to the first session. Because of this I also didnt get to meet Sakura much recently. I would be absent on the first session while Sakura would be absent on the second session, our schedule didnt overlaps.

Recently, Sakura and I didnt talk much because Sakura want some space, I am not quiet sure of the reasons but I could see its because of the schedule as well as the study. I dont want to add more burden to her by questioning her too much, so I just agreed to give her space and time to relax. Today would be the 1st time in 2 weeks that I would see her at school. Hoping to be the best day ever.

———————————————————————————

*Sakura arrived in class wearing her photoshoot clothes*

"Oh.... Sakura you are just back from photoshoot?" Yena asked

"Why bother to ask, when it is this obvious." Sakura annoyingly replied making others to laugh at the idiot duck.

"Sa-" Chaeyeon wave her hand at Sakura but Sakura move to the front seat next to Yuri.

Chaeyeon and Sakura used to sit next to each other but since the day they decided to give each other space, Sakura had moved to sit next to Yuri in the front row making Chaeyeon sitting next to Yujin. Chaeyeon didnt know about this because they never meet each other since the day they distance themselves.

Sakura moves to her seat, dropped her bag on the table as well as her head. At the sight like this, it make Chaeyeon's hurt badly as she want to go and hug her but she cant because she already promise to keep a distance. The only thing she could do is to look at her silently from behind.

"Chaeyeon Chaeyeon.... did you guys fight?" Yena whisper

"Nahhh.... no.... we are just giving each other some space." Chaeyeon response

"Erssss..... why are you guys giving each other space at this moment?" Yena frustrated

"Why?" Chaeyeon asked

"I won 2 movie tickets and I cant make it since I have an errand to do after school." Yena pouts

"So?"Chaeyeon asked

"What do you mean so? Ofc i wanted to sell it to you." Yena replied making Chaeyeon froze up

"Nahhh.... am kidding I want to give it to you guys." Yena

"What is it about?" Chaeyeon

"Well I think it is Red Velvet's documentary." Yena replied

"Red Velvet?" Chaeyeon confirm

"Yeah." Yena

"Okay give it to me Yena, Ill treat to something nice next time." Chaeyeon happily look at the tickets

"Saku-chan💕"

Wanna go on a date later? Sent 8:30am

Okay see you after class. Replied 8:30am

Chaeyeon smile at her phone like an idiot making everyone teases her.

———————————————————————————

*Class ended*

"Saku-chan." Chaeyeon waved happily at Sakura but Sakura just forced a smile at her.

"So what do you want to do, since its 3 hours more until the movie start." Chaeyeon

"Movie?" Sakura

"Ahh yeah its Red Velvet documentary." Chaeyeon happily showing the ticket to Sakura because Sakura is a big fan of RV

"But you dont like documentary."

"I am fine, as long as Saku-chan love." Chaeyeon while cupping Sakura's cheeks.

"Let's go." Sakura tried to move away from Chaeyeon's cup

Chaeyeon interlocking their hands together while walking off to the date. While walking off the street, they passed by so many difference places that they used to come on their past date. They visit the park on way, Sakura just sitting there at one place while Chaeyeon would go ride down the slide intention on wanting to make Sakura happy but Sakura only give a smile shape to Chaeyeon.

They visited the tteokpukki stall, buying cotton candy, playing claw machine and many other arcades but it looks like Chaeyeon is the only one who enjoys it, everytime Chaeyeon laughs, Sakura would just give back a forced little smile to Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon knows it all along but she still choose to smile and try to make Sakura happy.

While watching Red Velvet's documentary, Chaeyeon would laughs alone and Sakura was in a deep thought that she didnt even focus on the documentary.

When they finished the movie, they walk out interlocking their hand as usual. Chaeyeon wanted to make Sakura laughs by re-calling some fun parts from the doc. but Sakura didnt response.

"Saku-chan are you hungry?"

"What do you want to eat?"

"Cheese hot dog?"

"Tteokpukki?"

"Or bbq?"

"Jjaeyeon...." Sakura suddenly interrupted and remove her hand from Chaeyeon's hand.

"Hmmm?"

Sakura paused for a while and turned her head to the side to avoid shedding tears.

"Saku-chan, are you okay? Are sick?" Chaeyeon worriedly check out Sakura

Sakura used her hand to move Chaeyeon's hand away," listen Lee Jjaeyeon." Sakura trying to hold her tears

"Let's break up."

"What are you saying Saku-chan?" Chaeyeon take it as a joke

"I said let's break up, I am serious Jjaeyeon." Tears almost drop and Chaeyeon froze up in a place.

"Why? Whats happen? Anything happens? Or did I do any wrong? Tell me Suku-chan, dont say like that." Chaeyeon's eyes become teary

"Nothing happens and you did not do anything wrong either Jjaeyeon. The problem is within me."

"I dont think I can continue this relationship. I have no more feeling for you Jjaeyeon. I dont want to continue this relationship anymore despite knowing that it will hurt each of us even more in the future."

At a moment like this, Chaeyeon didnt say anything because she was too shock at the sudden break-up.
Sakura wiped off her tear. 

"Lee Jjaeyeon, from now on we have no relationship with one another. We can still be friend, or we can just be a stranger toward each other if you like to."

At that moment Chaeyeon's tears start dropping making Sakura to look away because she cant stand watching the love of her life crying in front of her. This is like the first time Sakura seeing Chaeyeon shedding tears. Sakura hates herself so much for making Chaeyeon cry but that is the only way that can make Chaeyeon happy in the future.

Chaeyeon didnt say a word because she was just so speechless. Sakura took a taxi back home while Chaeyeon decided to walk back home and the rain start pouring like crazy making Chaeyeon cry even harder.

To be continued.....