Love in the Cell

Thank you for stopping by, don't forget to click on the follow me button please.

.

.

LOVE IS NOT PINK.... IT' S GREEN!

Chapter 31: Love in the Cell

.

Of all the dungeons in the basement of the royal palace, this was surely the darkest and most frigid of all. A prisoner was chained to the wall because of her dangerousness even though she was not a man but a woman, more specifically an orc woman of very high build and muscular, who at that moment flexed her knees and dropped all her weight on her wrists imprisoned by the handcuffs with chains, not out of exhaustion, but out of boredom.

The door opened and a jailer threw a torch into the brazier from one of the corners, illuminating the small space. Someone else came in, it seemed to be an elf woman, tall, dressed in a veil that covered her body and face.

"My lady, I don't know if this is wise..."

"Leave us alone."

So did the jailer and closed the cell door.

Gruñilda did not seem to be aware of the elf's presence, but she did raise her face slightly as she saw how the embers caused a certain dagger to glow softly.

"It will only be a matter of a moment," Glaedes thought, as she approached the prisoner, controlling the tremors in her legs as she tightened the handle of the dagger; her intention: to slit Gruñilda's throat sensing that it was her who had somehow damaged her beloved son's mind; she had no idea how that had happened and was terrified to discover it.

When the queen carried the dagger around the orc's neck, both eyes met. The queen frowned but a gleam of terror was spread through her eyes, while Gruñilda watched her calmly.

The queen could not help but turn around and rush out of the cell, she could not eliminate a life just like that, even if she was responsible for the state her son was in.

The fire of the embers died out after a moment and again the cell plunged into darkness.

.

.

She could not say for sure how long it had been, she only knew that her guts were roaring with hunger, just as her throat was crying out to be refreshed by whatever she could drink.

At that moment she saw how the brightness of a torch lit up the floor beyond the door of her cell.

When she thought the jailer would come in with some food, the previous scene with the queen was repeated.

"I think I'm done," Gruñilda thought. "The woman of a while ago didn't have the courage to kill me, so she sent someone else to do the dirty work... JA, typical of the elves."

This time, however, things turned out very different, as the stranger seemed to bring much more wood for the embers, as well as food and drink.

Once the brazier was lit and the jailer removed, the stranger removed a kind of short black veil that matched the rest of his unisex garments, it was Fresnia.

Gruñilda meant something, but her lips were silenced by the kiss of Fresnia, who shared with the orc the wetness of his tongue and his tears.

"I missed you, Fresnia."

"And you think I didn't miss you?! But what you did was stupid. What were you planning on doing?"

"I wanted to rescue you from the wedding and then run away with you."

"You would never have done it with all the knights of the kingdom, for Praeles and Lunar, I do not understand how you became the leader of the tribe."

"JE, we'll have to ask the Big Hog."

Fresnia said nothing, kept his frown furrowed, but the tremor on the corner of his lips betrayed him; he released his lover's wrists and offered her the food and drink he had brought with him.

In the midst of the binge that Gruñilda was bingeing, she let him know that she could pretend to kidnap him so that the two could escape, but the prince's explanation of the disciplined palace guard convinced the orc that any attempt to escape would be a failure.

There came a silence that to Gruñilda's surprise was interrupted by Fresnia.

It was not the orc who took the initiative this time, but the young elf, who almost tore his garments in order to be naked in front of his vigorous lover.

"Fresnia..."

The prince wouldn't listen, he just approached Gruñilda like a predatory cat and took off her loincloth, so both of them were naked and started the love with such passion that the heat of their bodies warmed the cell much more than the humble brazier could do.

Fresnia took the initiative, concentrating on not moaning like the last time in the orc camp, and for this he put pressure on his jaw, he also put the maximum effort into his spine and hips to move them with a delicious frenzy that led both of them to orgasm.

The prince's arms and muscles had been strengthened in the Ork tribe, and now he was showing it to his companion, lifting her green leg as he changed her position again and again after the two of them had climaxed together.

There was no gentleness this time and Fresnia didn't care in the least how he would explain the passion marks on his lips, neck and body, no, the only thing that mattered at the time was being with Gruñilda and to hell with everything else, including his or her gods.

.

.

Fresnia was getting dressed again, this time in a hurry and praying that the climax they both experienced at the same time would not have been heard as far as the prison tower at the top of the palace.

"We still have time, Gruñilda, I'm sure I'll think of something..."

"Fresnia, wait, I have to tell you something before you go," said the warlord in such a serious tone that she made Fresnia turn his body half dressed.

There was no time to waste, Gruñilda betrayed the most sacred thing she had sworn to protect: honor and trust, to tell her young lover about the war horde that in a couple of days would attack Lofildius.

CONTINUARÁ...

.

.

Thank you for reading, don't forget to click on the follow me button please.