Thoughts.

Please note that I do not own anything except plot and the original character.

From now on, this will be in Mira's POV.

Nijino-senpai left the room. I can't even begin to process the information. Nijino-senpai also said that in some way, I am similar to her. In what way? Is it because I have the potential to achieve the Sun Dress like what the Aikatsu system has deemed? Or is it because Nijino-senpai truly believes that just as she obtained her Sun Dress I will too?

I don't understand what Nijino-senpai is trying to say.

What is it that I'm lacking?

Why am I lacking it?

What do I have to do to achieve it?

"Nee-sama..."

Please give me some advice, I need it.

I looked at my desk, at a certain photo.

"Your smile lights up my day Mira!"

"It's your fault!"

"Why are you alive?!"

I hear the voices, again... Please go away...

I'm sorry...

Tears began to fall from my eyes uncontrollably. Horrible memories started to flood back into my mind. The reason why I decided to become an idol, the reason why I must continue being an idol.

The reason for my existence.

Why was it you, and not me?

And for the rest of the night, I cried myself to sleep.

[End of chapter 17]

Sorry for the late chapter! Not to mention it's super short too!

School just started recently and I have been so busy. I've been quite stressed out too, there's a couple of decisions in my life that I need to make and it's what you would call major decisions.

I'm really sorry that I haven't been updating the book. I promise I'll try to do better, and for those reading this chapter, thank you for waiting!

I'll see you guys in the next chapter, hopefully a longer one :)

~Berry :)