Soon.

Please note that I do not own anything except the plot and the original character.

From now on, this will be in Subaru's POV.

I was walking to the kitchen within the dorm to get some snacks and water when I heard Asahi's repetitive sighing from the living room. I walked over to him and asked him, "Is something wrong Asahi?"

He was messing up his hair out of frustration, how would I know? Since he's making a frustrated face.

"Subaru-kun, I need help. I don't know what to do!" He exclaimed. He really seems like he's in desperate need of help.

I sat down next to him, asked curiously, "With what?"

"... -Chan... Out..." He mumbled to himself, which was annoying me because I couldn't hear anything. I don't like it when people mumble.

"What?" I asked, wanting some clarification.

"I said I wanted to asked... Koharu-chan out on this upcoming Valentine's Day." Asahi sighed.

I managed to stop myself from laughing at Asahi. He wants to ask Nanakura Koharu out...? Guess it was finally time. I shrugged and questioned, "So? Just ask her out. It's not that hard."

Asahi facepalmed, "Subaru-kun, not everybody can just ask someone out like you did with Yume-chan. What if Koharu-chan doesn't like me?"

He has got to be joking with me. He thinks Koharu doesn't like him? I'm 100% sure that even Yume knows that Asahi and Koharu like each other. I pat him on his back twice and said, "Since you're so worried. Let me help you."

He looked at me with his eyes lit up, as if hope has arrived for him. I left the living room and went back up yo my room and took my Aikatsu mobile out. I messaged Mahiru.

Me: Yo. You free right now?

It took a while before she replied, but she did.

Mahiru: Sorry for the late reply, Subaru-senpai. Yes, I'm free now.

Mahiru: Is something wrong?

I laughed to myself, I wonder what's going to happen.

Me: Your brother needs some... How do I explain it? Dating help.

Her reply was instantaneous.

Mahiru: WHO? WHEN? HOW? WHAT? MY BROTHER?!

I laughed, knew she would play along.

Me: Your brother wants to ask Koharu out. But he's a bit too... Worried.

Mahiru: Koharu? I can't believe this is about to happen! I've got a plan Subaru-senpai!

[End of chapter 18]

Yes! You guys are about to witness stuff happen! I know there's a couple of you out there who's been wanting to see Koharu and Asahi end up together. And I said it would happen so...

It's happening soon! The next chapter will be updated on 14 February 2019. Look forward to it! Ah, and I won't forget to add in some Subaru and Yume moments! Just comment if you want anything else added in, I'll consider it!

~Berry :)