The new Alpha's new order ✔

PAST - 10 Years before.

Becoming an orphan, getting manipulated by her aunt and the status of Omega turned her fairy tale life to into thin air.

Omega's are the last in the rankings of any Pack. Most of them are either Rogue who needed shelter or people from the same Pack who did something bad and was receiving punishment. Over time, they will be given their original status followed by the Rogues after years of being an Omega in that Pack. Trust is the key.

Omega's are mostly into household chores. Keeping the Pack's building clean, cooking, laundries were some of the works that they do. While all the other Pack members had her own houses or common quarters, Omega's also had their common quarters. Each had their bed, along with some shelves, a common living room, dining room, washrooms etc.,

Even though she is a child, Catlyn was giver her share of work, which she accepted and did as they asked her in a not so soft voice as her mother did. At the end of the day, she got a piece of meat and bread.

The second day of her being an Omega, they gave her two large spoons of scrambled eggs and a strip of bacon. That might be enough for her small appetite if she had been hungry for a few hours. Because of the small quantity of food she had the previous night, this portion didn't help her. When she asked for some more food, one of the female Omega's looked at her as is she had grown a horn and shooed her away warning that she would reduce her already less portion of food, of she asks for more again. Despite her grave hunger, she didn't dare to ask for more food since that day. Two glasses of water compensated her hunger many times.

Janet was given an allowance to but clothes for Zach and herself while Catlyn got the old baggy and ragged ones. The bed that she god was not in good shape. That mattress was uneven making her difficult to have a peaceful sleep. So she removed the mattress herself after a lot of effort. That happiness of peaceful sleep didn't last long as well the Rogue attacks in Pack's all-around that region, making the smaller packs to seek shelter in Crescent moon Pack, due to which the Omega quarters became completely packed, including the living room couch. With no chance sleeping on her bed again, Catlyn sleepy most of the nights on the kitchen ground with her blanket. When one of the Omega's mistakenly stepped on her sleeping form a few nights later, in the kitchen, giving her a lot of pain. She thought of asking for Janet's help in letting her sleep along with Zach. But all she got is Janet's cold shoulder along with some sentimental words to let her and her son live peacefully.

She reluctantly asked one of the Omega to help get a place to sleep. She finally got a place to sleep at nights in the old garage of the Pack, along with several other people who sought shelter in that Pack.

~*~

A few months passed by and Zach got settled with his new friends completely having no idea of his mother's deeds. He went to school along with several other kids. Catlyn was also given a chance to attend school, except she never attended regularly due to the unwanted chores she was given by some Omega's knowingly.

A year later, Janet fell in love with one of the Pack's warriors, improving her status from the Omega title. She started living a comfortable life as well as her son, by moving into the Warriors' common quarters as Jared White's wife. Within no time, she fell pregnant and gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Sarah.

Catlyn caught the eyes of a mid-aged couple in the Pack. Although she never had much of the connection with the other pack members apart from the Omega's, she used to visit those places for other works. Many such times, she uttered a few words answering the questions of that couple, earning a soft spot in their heart. They thought of adopting her with the consent of their 12-year son. They put up a proposal in front of Beta Kaden who took charge as an Alpha, after their Alpha's coma.