III- The Painful Truth

[Any technology related thing]

'Your thoughts'

'Other people's thoughts'

'𝒜𝒽𝓇𝒾 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔.'

'𝓝𝓪𝓽𝓮'𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼.'

"AI speaking."

"𝒜𝒽𝓇𝒾 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔."

"𝓝𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰."

"You speaking."

"Other people speaking."

{𝓝𝓪𝓽𝓮'𝓼 POV}

"DROP DROP DROP!" A A.I. said. When we jumped our booster packs took us down faster to not get detected by radar. "1000.... 900.... 800.... ACROBAT PARACHUTE ACTIVATED!" I landed softly... or I hoped. Then we ran to the front yet a soldier was already giving the warning.

{Y/N POV}
"THIS IS THE US MILITARY, YOU ARE ALL UNDER ARREST BY THE ORDERS OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT, AND A INVESTIGATION!" You hear as you and 173 look at each other, knowing that it was Nate's squad.

"Go get Ahri and get him under control..." 173 looks at you before she kissed you.

"Mk...." You mutter going to her suite, not in the same building. "Ahri...."

"𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉?" She looks at you then hears Nate on a megaphone. "𝒪𝒽... 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓁 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒾𝓉."

{Nate's POV}

"If you call off your men we can talk Nate." Then Ahri stepped out, talking calmly. Not worried there's 4 other trained soldiers who don't know her.

"𝒩𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝓎 𝓋𝑜𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝓎 𝓋𝑜𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎.." I feel my heart pound out of fear. "𝒯𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀." She said, making me sigh.

"𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓮... 𝓶𝓮𝓷 𝓰𝓸 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓪𝓼𝓮." I say, not happy.

"But... yes sir." They were smart enough to not be a smart ass, thank god.

"𝐿𝑒𝓉'𝓈 𝑔𝑜 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒾𝓃 𝒩𝒶𝓉𝑒.." I nod taking her hand, feeling back to normal.

{Y/n POV}

{SCP 173 containment, somewhere in Iowa}

"Something up?" You ask 173, or Sahara as she lets you call her soon as Nate steps forward. "𝓢𝓽𝓮𝓹 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓷. 𝓛𝓘𝓜𝓐 𝓞𝓝𝓔 𝓢𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓝 𝓣𝓗𝓡𝓔𝓔!(L-173 aka you) 𝓒𝓗𝓐𝓡𝓛𝓘𝓔 𝓞𝓝𝓔 𝓢𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓝 𝓣𝓗𝓡𝓔𝓔! 𝓓𝓔𝓛𝓣𝓐 𝓞𝓝𝓔 𝓢𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓝 𝓣𝓗𝓡𝓔𝓔!"

"Uh you ok Nate?" You ask yet he just looks at you. "𝓜𝓱𝓶."

Upon looking carefully you realize he knows something. "Nah something's wrong, what is it?" He remained silent deciding not to reply.