The Chronicles of the Big Four (Narnia AU)

This is just a story that I wanted to make 53758394 years ago (nah jk). I personally love Narnia, and would die for it, but sadly I won't. Lol. I just love the series, and Pevensies! XD They're awesome siblings. And anyway, I got really inspried, and since the Pevensies are four, and the big four are four, I would like to make an AU of them! It's pretty awesome! Anyways, hope you enjoy this!

-----

"Once a King or Queen of Narnia, always a King or Queen." ~ Aslan

Rapunzel and Hiccup are two orphans adopted by their foster uncle, Uncle Morgan. He asked the two if they wanted a cabinet, and they agreed to this. Later then, Rapunzel meets little thief Jack Frost, who she caught stealing from her bag. The two became angry at each other. Then, Hiccup met all-time-criminal archer Merida, who lives in an alley with Jack. After, Hiccup and Rapunzel invited the two, even though Rapunzel hates Jack, Hiccup took an interest to Merida. With their journey around the house, Hiccup runs around, chasing Jack and Rapunzel because they did something bad...or Rapunzel only? And that's when they hid in the Spare Room. Where they would discover a magical land called Narnia.

(Based on the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. I might include the 2 others though.)

P.S Hiccup here is from HTTYD 2 please put that in mind. Because Edmund fits Jack, and Peter fits Hiccup 2 so ty. :)

----------

Prologue:

Hiccup's POV:

"Hiccup! Hiccup! Wake up!"

"Yeah, yeah!"

Rapunzel's voice woke me up. I looked at the alarm clock, noticing it was already 6:00 AM. Damn, if she hadn't woken me up, I might have been late. School starts at 7, and I have an hour left! I went to the bathroom and took a shower first. After, I wore my uniform, and went downstairs.

"Oh Hiccup! Hurry up and join us!"

"Good morning Uncle Morgan."

Uncle Morgan is our foster guardian. We call him uncle, because we were just entrusted to him. He took care of us, and treated us as his own children. "So, I was thinking about this over and over again, but I just couldn't ask you! This might be a proper time to." Uncle Morgan spoke, as Rapunzel and I eye each other. "What is it Uncle Morgan?" Rapunzel asked him. "If you wanted a cabinet, but I guess it's pretty too expensive." She slammed her hands on the table. Oh no, here she goes again...

"Uncle Morgan! Nothing is too expensive for a cabinet! I mean, my cabinet's wrinkly and old! I need a new one!"

"Rapunzel dearie, I can't afford a cabinet for you each."

Uncle Morgan also plans to buy a cabinet for me huh? "Well, Hiccup never took an interest into cabinets or even fashion! I have so many clothes, I don't know where to place them, so please, please, please! I need a new cabinet!" She begged him. I sighed. "If that's the case-" Uncle Morgan stopped, looking at me. It seems he's waiting for me to protest... Well, I have to stop Rapunzel's obsession for new clothes!

"I protest! I also want a new cabinet cause I need a place for storage of clothes also."

"Oh, Hiccup also wants one, and I can only afford one cabinet!"

Uncle morgan said. I looked at my watch noticing it was Already 6:30 AM. "Let's continue this argument later. Or else, Punzel and I will be darn late for class again." I said, pushing my chair away from the table to stand up. "Again? If I'd be late, it will just be my first time! You're always the late one." Rapunzel said, following me to the door. "Ooh, bye Uncle Morgan! Buy a cabinet!" Rapunzel said, running to the door.

We stepped out, seeing the carriage was in front of us. I stepped in first and sat, then Rapunzel followed. The coachman whipped the horses, and we moved. "So, what made you think to make Uncle Morgan buy a cabinet for you?" Rapunzel suddenly spoke, breaking the quiet atmosphere. "Because, he can only afford one, and if I oppose, I'm sure he won't buy anything for either of us." I replied to her. "You never had the taste for fashion, you freak!" She exclaimed, and I laughed. "Come on, it's just to stop you! Nothing's wrong with that!" I said, and she smacked me. "I hate you!" She said and I laughed again.

"Anyways, it's already 6:45 AM. 15 minutes more!"

"It's just my first late, you douche!"

We talked and talked, until we arrived at school.

~~~~~~~~

Okay, please tell me what you think about this prologue! I hope this is awesome enough. Lol.