Chapter 2

Jack's POV:

"Class dismissed."

I played with Rapunzel's hair to annoy her more. I like it. Haha! Let her be more annoyed! "Jack! Please stop playing with my hair, I mean! I'm angry at you, so quit it!" She said angrily. "Bro, it's a way of making you angrier! It is a battle after all." I said, and bit my pen. "I'm a girl!" She said and stood up from her chair to pack her things up. "Listen, you have to know something." I told her. Well, to irritate her.

"No time."

"It's about your uncle."

She stopped. I must've slipped..."What about my uncle? How do you know so much about him?!" She said, shaking me. "Ah-ah, stop shaking me first," She did stop, and I sighed. "He bought food for me and my partner and asked us our names. Surely he hasn't told you yet, so may be that's why you're new to this 'whole thing'." I told her, and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"What exactly do you know other than that?"

"I wanna tell you, but I'm mad at you so..."

She grabbed my hand. "Please tell me! Please!" I smiled. "Honey, I want to, but no. Good luck going home! Stay safe." I pulled my hand away and grabbed my bag. I went out, not feeling any urge of doubt. She caught up to me. "Please! I'll let you in my house! There's all sorts of food! If you want to, then eat them! But please just tell me!" She begged, and it made me think. Being in a house with lots of food is good, which I would consider. But that secret is a top one, and I slipped away. It's safe to tell her, I think? But no, I don't want to.

"Fine. I'll go to your house."

"Yay! I'll just go get Hiccup, and we can go!"

Hiccup? Who the heck is he? Is he her brother or friend? Hm, if they are, I bet it's just a fashionable guy with blond hair. Also very boastful. "Hiccup! Come here! I met a boy, and he has a secret. And we have to know it!" I heard from afar. "What does it have to do with you? Why are you so excited about his little secret?" The boy asked Rapunzel. "Because, it's about Uncle Morgan!" Rapunzel said, and dragged her boy to me.

"This is Jack! You can call him Jack Frost since he has white hair."

"Hello."

He glared at me. "Rapunzel, maybe you're hallucinating, or he's lying to you! I am in no reason to listen to what he has to say." The boy said, and Rapunzel clenched her fists. "You are gonna listen to what he has to say or else I won't feed you! Ever!" Feed? What is this brother-sister kind of relationship? Mother-son? Boyfriend-girlfriend type? "So what if Uncle Morgan can't cook besides rice?! I'm gonna buy a cook book then!" The boy growled. "Hiccup! Don't you dare! You won't be able to taste Blueberry pie anymore! Only me and Uncle Morgan!" Rapunzel exclaimed to the boy.

"Um, is it cool if I go?" I asked permission. Whew, this is so awkward.

"Come on Rapunzel! His secrets are not gonna bother you! Is this some sort of fairytale wonderland again?!"

"No! And, what's wrong if I believe in 'Dreams come true' sort of stuff?! Why does it have to be a big deal?!"

Awkward, at the same time, still awkward. I took a step back. I have to escape while they're still screaming at each other! If one of them catches me escaping, my cover's spilled! And worst of all, Mer is gonna kill me. Like, literally.

"I'm just saying that you have to stop being so childish!"

"How dare you tell me I'm childish?! I really hate you-"

Ohhh, spill. Rapunzel caught me like 3 steps away from them. "You won't get away Jack!" The boy saw me, and as Rapunzel tried to chase me, the boy stopped her with his arm. I ran. "Go!" He exclaimed. "Hiccup! Come on!" Rapunzel said, biting his brother's arm. "Ow! I'm gonna get rabis! What do you even care if he gets away?! He's gonna go home, accept that!" Rapunzel brusted into tears. "I just want to know the secret of Uncle Morgan! A secret that if we know it, we could probably know why he insists to buy the cabinet! He's a smart 56 year-old!" She exclaimed. I hid behind the gate and listened throughout their conversation.

"So you think, the cabinet is a magical, fantasy land huh?"

"Yes! And I have to find him!"

Hiccup grunted and started to metaphorically pull out his hair. "God damn it! Rapunzel grow up! If you think this whole magical land of non-existence helps you grow up, well, no, it won't!" The boy shouted at Rapunzel. Oh God, I feel so sorry for her. I need to go there and protect her.

"Hey, Cough and Rapunzel!"

"Now who the heck is Cough?"

I ran in and went to Rapunzel. "I'm Jackson Overland, you can call me Jack, Jackie, Jack Frost, anything!" I said, and tried to shake hands with Snore. "Yeah, by the way my name's Hiccup. Not Cough or whatever you think my name is." Hiccup said arrogantly. "What Rapunzel's saying is true you know? Your uncle has a big secret that nobody knows, but me and my partner." I told him. Ugh, my only plan was to tell Rapunzel that secret! Now Mer will definitely kill me! I mean, literally kill and slit my throat!

"See?! He's telling the truth!"

"Go to our house, then tell us all! And invite your partner, will you? Then we'll see if you're even telling the truth."

I nodded, and shivered. I'm gonna die. I sadly went home, well, I'm gonna die anyway.

----

"Merida?"

"Oh! Frost, yer back."

Have I mentioned? Probably nah... She has accent, and she has the looks of it. "Yes, and I have some good news and bad news. What you want first?" I asked her, and gritted my teeth. "Either! Wait, good news first!" She said. "Well, I found Morgan's children. At least he's raising them." I said, putting my bag down, and sat. "Good! Now, what's with the bad news? It shouldn't be a lot awful." I cringed secretly, because one flinch, I'm dead.

"I-I was invited to their house, and you need to go along...so we can tell them the secret."

"WHAT?! Jackson!"

She started screaming, she brushed her hair back and forth, like seriously. Back and forth. She stopped and then suddenly glared at me. "It was only one task that I assigned ye to carry! Nothing more! And with that task, ye failed?! How could ye?! Our plan's ruined!" She said, pointing an arrow at me. "Wait, wait, wait! Don't kill me yet! Don't make everything literal! Please! I slipped away because Rapunzel's an annoying pain, and everything else! Then her brother, Hiccup invited me over to see if I was telling the truth with this secret!" Merida suddenly dropped the arrow.

"Okay, ye little a-hole! I'll let ye go for now."

"No killing-time?!"

She shrugged. "Ye want to die?! I mean, that's fine with me." She says, picking up the arrow. "No, no, no, no! I'm prefectly fine with you not killing me. But, why?" I asked her. "Ye really want to die. Anyway, I have a new plan. If ye succeed with this, then will I let ye go. Understand?" I nodded, and she put the arrow down. "So, what's your plan?" I asked her, and she smiled at me.

"Pack yer goody-two-shoes clothes now Frost."

"Why?"

She sat down on the couch and crossed her legs. She reached for the remote and looked at me. "We're gonna have tea-time with Morgan's fake babies." She said, pressing the power button, and merely smiling for an unknown reason. Damn, she's creepy.

------

I hope you like it! And, I'm planning to watch throwback movies on Friday, since tomorrow, we're gonna go to he church, and Monday, I have to study for the exam upcoming Tuesday, then on that Tuesday, I need to study for the exam for the next day after it, then the next day after it. And then, comes Friday!