morning

(Lukes pov)

I herd a knock but i thought it was just me because no one would ever be up this early but i was wrong i heard the knock again..."who is it"i said still sleepily "hazel"she whispered but i could still hear her, "

come in Haz" she open the door slowly popping her head in the doorway "come" i said again she walked in closing the door behind her and leaned against the door "come lay I don't feel like lifting my head up".she giggled and came and layed down next to me wrapping her self in the covers. I stared at her while she did this...

"take a picture it last longer"she said looking up at me "ok,let me find my phone"I smirked "shut up"she replied smacking my chest "ow" i whined as she laughed,then stopped "so?"I asked "so?"she replied "so.so." "so.so.so" "so.so.so.so" "oh God, I'm stopping this before it goes further we sounds like 5 years old"

"Alright well I'm bored"i said "me too" "and hungry, can you cook" "No."she said flatly "why I'm hungry please"I whined faking "no i mean i would but i don't know how to" "really? You're mom and dad never tought you?"

"nope i was dropped of at the orphanage when i was five and my parents never came back for me, but luckily I meet Amy and Tyler and they took me here"she said with a smile "sorry" "its ok you didn't know,wanna show me how?" "sure" i said sitting up she covered her eyes and squeaked i jumped a little."what?" "your shirtless!"she said with her eyes covered "oh sorry forgot" she shook her head and Lowered her hands slowly "let's go downstairs cause now I'm hungry" "ok let me grab a shirt" "k" she said handing me the shirt that was on the other side of the bed.

"thanks, let's go".and with that we walked downstairs

*Skip the cooking*

"well I managed to make pancakes and bacon. How's the eggs?" "they've been done and i think i did pretty Good if i do say so myself"she said tasting a part of the scrambled eggs."I'll be the judge of that" i said tasting them"wow this is good" "thanks,"she paused looking at the kitchen "we made a mess" "i know but lets east then clean, yeah?" "hell yeah!,I'm hungry!" She said I chuckled at her happiness over food...it reminded me of my friend Michael

a couple of minutes passed and we almost ate everything...wow i guess we really were hungry "wheres Amy and Tyler"she asked "oh they got to work early but they'll be back towards dinner" "oh ok, well I'm full" "me to, want your guitar lesson after we clean?"

"yup!" She screamed running to do the dishes

__________________

A/N I'm feeling bored so I typed up another chapter so hers another two chapters...thanks for reading, honestly I thought after I made The first chapter that i would never get any reads but i did so thanks for reading and heres another chapter, also sorry for any mistakes ;)