NEWS (part 1)

Ashton pov

I figured I could tell and ask mikey and calum about It. I thought as I go downstairs to wake them up. I crouched down next to them and tried to shake them awake Michael stirred and Calum groaned not even bothering to open his eyes "get your lazy asses up" I said giggling a bit

"luke is that you" calum asked still not opening his eyes,"does it sound like Luke" "yea"Mikey said with his eyes closed too "well its not Luke its Ashton" "wow,have guys ever herd of the movie dumb and dumber?"

haz said I jumped a little bit but we all said "yea" "well I think calum and Mikey are dumb and just getting  dumber" she said ans me and her laughed and Calum and Mikey pouted and said 'hey',"shhhh dont wake up Luke,I mean the real Luke" she said glaring at me then the boys who still had there arms crossed.

"hahaha,alright come on mikey and cal,umm we've got to talk" they stood up and we went upstairs.

*Lukes pov*

I herd ash say he was going upstairs and after a couple of minutes I herd footsteps guessing they were haz I spoke opening my eyes "where you going" I said and she jumped,whiled I smirked it was quieted funny to see.But she rolled her eyes when she saw me.

"to Jessica's,well after I get ready" Jessica's calum's girlfriend, she knew her before Cal. Mikey and I are the single ones in the group,but mikey said he has a crush on someone we know,oh yeah speaking of group we have to tell Hazel about 5sos and the tour,totally forgot about that.

"ok tell I said hey ,does cal know your going over there" "nope,dont tell him either" she said going upstairs "ok gosh, the sass if real" "damn right it is" I laughed at her comment

*cal pov*

"sooo,your telling us that hazel who is know luke 'sister'," I said using air quotes "who doesnt remember anything from her passed except for when she was dropped of at the orphanage,is your sister" I said slowly and he nodded 'I cant believe this' I thought to myself as he nodded.

____________________________________

A/N

Hey penguins,

       How you doin? So yeah here's your update,sorry for ANY mistakes,also thanks for reading still I didnt think i'd get this many reads but yeah so thank you if your reading. :)

Ill update friday!

bye penguins