The Dream and Thoughts

Dabbie's POV

RING!RING!RING!RING!RING!RING!
I slammed my alarm clock on the floor to drown out the ringing, still stuck in my head.I get out of bed,putting on my clothes for the day which was a purple top with a heart and some black jeans with some black boots.I put my hair up in a high ponytail with a purple bow.I walk downstairs joyfully but I stop to see a fat,chubby boy sitting on our couch,waving at me, sitting next to a boy with raven-clawed hair and blue eyes, wearing round glasses."Mom, who are these four people?" I asked, curiously.My mom hugged me and sat me down next to the chubby boy,who was winking at me. Ew.....

Harry's POV

I look over to see a girl sitting next to Dudley.She was.....what can I say? Nothing like I've ever seen! I could tell she was disgusted by Dudley, by her looking away and sticking her tongue in disgust.She got up and walked over to me.OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! Ok act cool Harry! "And who might you be?"" She asked,looking at me with a smile.I turn to her,trying my best not to blush and reply "I..I'm H..Harry Potter!" Dudley got off the couch and started a tantrum "WHY?! I WANT HER TO HANG OUT WITH ME!" I saw the girl stand up and walked over to Dudley then slapped him! She yelled at him "YOUR JUST A STUPID SPOIED LITTLE BABY!" Dudley started crying and whimpering.She grabbed my hand and took me to her room,where I layed on her bed next to her.She was still holding my hand, I felt like kissing her already but I kept it in."So what's your name?" I asked.She looked at me and said "Dabbie Lilac!" I blushed at her name, it was very beautiful.....She could see I was blushing  and got closer to me.This made me blush deeper! WHAT THE FECK?!
DREAM END
(HAHAHA I GOT YOU GUYS THEY HAVE NOT MET IT WAS HARRYS DREAM!)

I woke up, hearing the sound of Aunt Petunia banging on the stairs door as usual.As I got out of bed,I though to myself Who is this Dabbie Lilac? Is she real? Have I met her? Is she just a memory? I hear Dudley running down the stairs before coming up a little bit more and stomping on the stairs,making dust fall on me.I go to the kitchen and make the breakfast as Dudley opened his birthday presents.What a spoiled little baby! I thought.