Harry meets Dabbie

After a few days,the post arrived and Uncle Vernon ordered me to get it like any other day.I was looking at the post until I saw a letter saying

I walked into the kitchen/living room,handing my uncle the post

I walked into the kitchen/living room,handing my uncle the post.Dudley noticed that I had a letter in my hand and took and said "DAD! HARRY'S GOT A LETTER!" I yell back "HEY THAT'S MINE!" Vernon had my letter and laughed but stopped until he saw it. After a few days of letter mayhem,we had to go to a lighthouse before a man called Hagrid came and picked me up to take me to Hogwarts some sort of wizard school.On our way to Diagonal Alley, Hagrid told me "Oh I also forgot to tell ye' that we are meeting a girl who will coming to Hogwarts as well!" I smiled at least I'm not the only one! We enter the Leaky Cauldron as I see a girl with a high ponytail and a purple bow with a top and leather jeans. She smiles at Hagrid and walks over.  I was blushing."Hagrid!" She exclaimed "Hello Dabbie!" Dabbie....so that's her name....how wonderful.... Dabbie looks at me and offers her hand to shake. I shake it while trembling at the same time.I hear Hagrid chuckle."Well....why don't you two go and get your things and I'll get your pets!" Hagrid said before walking off.Dabbie grabs my hand and pulls me into Flourish and Boots to buy the books and then into Olivanders  for our wands!